News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Why does my iMac love Arena so much?

Started by ironcow2103, Mon, 2005-08-01, 21:38:00

Previous topic - Next topic

ironcow2103

When playing on my Mac I put iTunes with my 6000 odd songs onto Party Shuffle selecting the Progresssive Rock category (1682 songs available).

Now this is a totally random application so I was quite surprised when I checked the Top 25 Most Played that Never Ending Light was top having been picked 8 times (next This Dying Soul by Dream Theater with 6) and out of the Top 25 Arena songs occupied 14 out of the top 25 places.

What good taste iMac's have eh?  :)

Steve

Peter

Yeah, indeed very good taste. Or a bad random generator ;)
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Appelmoes??

For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

ironcow2103

Seems to be going through Shadowland phase now - currently Painting By Numbers... Scared of the Dark in a few songs time!

Steve

gelert

Quote from: ironcow2103 on Tue, 2005-08-02, 14:05:22
Seems to be going through Shadowland phase now - currently Painting By Numbers... Scared of the Dark in a few songs time!

Steve

AKA "Scared of the Dog"...it was one of Nolan's, on the "Love Ambassador's Tour", Sir...  8)
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"