News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Prog bargains at www.play.com

Started by Moonloop, Wed, 2005-09-14, 16:38:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonloop

www.play.com have a "3 for £20" offer on which includes alot of the bands on the Inside Out label, namely :

Spocks Beard, Transatlantic, The Flower Kings, Pain of Salvation, Magellan, Threshold, Asia, Ray Wilson, OSI & Star One. Also some Rush and Yes.

Unfortunately, I've got most of them so it's of no benefit to me  :( , some good titles though  :)
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

gelert

Quote from: Moonloop on Wed, 2005-09-14, 16:38:22
www.freebeeronnorthernrailwaystations.com have a "3 for £0" offer on, which includes a lot of the beer on the Inside-Out-Trousers label, namely :
Grandma's Olde Beard, Cansfantastic, The 'Flowers' Is King, Pint of Salvation, MacFlaggon, Fresholdontoyourpint, AA's yeah!
Also some Crush and Mess.

Cheers for the "Heads-Up", Loopy...

...I'll go to investigate, although same difference...got already, sadly...  8)

Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Xanxtuary

Cool thanks for the info.

Someone else recommended that site to me for getting hold of sci-fi DVDs that are hard to find elsewhere.

Yet more evidence of the link between prog and sci-fi?
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

keyboardistmatt

Marvellous!  I'll have a look at that then! :)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt