News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Your latest cd or DVD purchase

Started by Teunis, Fri, 2005-11-11, 19:38:28

Previous topic - Next topic

PH

OK, today I pre-ordered "01011001" from Ayreon. It's the Limited Edition which means that I get the double cd, a bonus DVD, extended artwork and a 36-page booklet (instead of 28 pages). This all in a DVD sleeve. ;D I cannot wait to have it!

I also ordered Threshold - Subsurface (Special Edition) and Star One - Space Metal (Special Edition).

-Paco

maddox

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2008-01-18, 17:05:46
OK, today I pre-ordered "01011001" from Ayreon. It's the Limited Edition which means that I get the double cd, a bonus DVD, extended artwork and a 36-page booklet (instead of 28 pages). This all in a DVD sleeve. ;D I cannot wait to have it!

I also ordered Threshold - Subsurface (Special Edition) and Star One - Space Metal (Special Edition).

-Paco

Good boy.  ;)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

Ok, I forgot to tell you all, that I won a DVD of Blackfield.
I participated in a competition of DPRP and I won! ;D

I'm happy! But I heard this DVD isn't really that special... But it's nice to get it for free anyway!

-Paco

Micha

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2008-01-22, 17:26:11
Ok, I forgot to tell you all, that I won a DVD of Blackfield.
I participated in a competition of DPRP and I won! ;D

I'm happy! But I heard this DVD isn't really that special... But it's nice to get it for free anyway!

-Paco

I told you that a long time ago, but you won't believe it!  ;)

PH

Quote from: Micha on Tue, 2008-01-22, 19:27:15I told you that a long time ago, but you won't believe it!  ;)

Hahaha LOL!

I absolutely didn't know what you were talking about at that moment. We were talking about Spock's Beard's Snow and I thought that you gave me a link to something about that. So I was searching for Spock's Beard on that page and didn't find it. So then I clicked away to the reviews and after that I never took a look at the competitionslist again.
Until I got an email from DPRP a week ago.

LOL, the pieces fall into their places.

-Paco

Micha

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2008-01-18, 17:05:46

-Paco

Same for me, I hope I'll get the LE on Friday. In the meantime I've to read the interview with Captain Future  :) on DPRP.

Michael

PH

Quote from: Micha on Wed, 2008-01-23, 23:01:48Same for me, I hope I'll get the LE on Friday. In the meantime I've to read the interview with Captain Future  :) on DPRP.

Hey thanks for the link to the interview.
It was a nice read.

-Paco

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

maddox

No cd, no DVD but...

An Ayreon T-shirt and with that a free poster, that i already had, and a button.

And by the entrance we all received a promo card, which i already had btw  ;D, and a pen.  *horns*

*Woe to you who dares to touch that pen.

PH

Today my order arrived!!
It brought me:
- Ayreon - 01011001 (Limited Edition) [2 CD + DVD]
- Star One - Space Metal (Limited Edition)
- Threshold - Subsurface (Special Edition)
- Spock's Beard - All On A Sunday [single]
- An Ayreon "01011001" button
- An Ayreon "01011001" pen
- An Ayreon "01011001" postcard
- A Ritual "The Hemulic Voluntary Band" postcard
- An Evergrey "Monday Morning Apocalypse" Sticker

Cool.... 8)

-Paco

Bupie

That is indeed an eclectic order ...  ??? :)

PH

Quote from: Bupie on Mon, 2008-01-28, 16:51:06
That is indeed an eclectic order ...  ??? :)

Well, I only ordered 01011001, Space Metal and Subsurface.

The rest came for free! 8)

-Paco

GillianW

Just received -
Ayreon 01011001 CD + DVD
Knight Area           Under a new Sign

maddox

He PH. Just wondering.

Did you buy those at the Inside Out store?

bluepony

Quote from: PH on Mon, 2008-01-28, 16:57:31
Well, I only ordered 01011001, Space Metal and Subsurface.

The rest came for free! 8)

-Paco
Cool!  8) Where did you order this, that they sent you so many goodies?

PH

Quote from: maddox on Tue, 2008-01-29, 12:26:46He PH. Just wondering.

Did you buy those at the Inside Out store?

Yup. 8)

Quote from: bluepony on Tue, 2008-01-29, 12:59:52Cool!  8) Where did you order this, that they sent you so many goodies?
At the Inside Out store. 8)

-Paco :P

maddox

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2008-01-29, 14:23:03
Yup. 8)

Then tell me, what do you think about the shipping cost?

I personally think they're insanely high.  :-\

PH

Quote from: maddox on Tue, 2008-01-29, 14:25:56Then tell me, what do you think about the shipping cost?

I personally think they're insanely high.  :-\

Yup. :(

maddox

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2008-01-29, 14:35:09
Yup. :(

Just to pay €9.- euro's for shipping costs are...gruesome.  >:(

And above that, from 'our' country we can only order things from €25,- or more.  >:(

Inside out has a great store with lots of goodies but this is the main reason why i don't ever order there anymore.

Or it has to be for a good reason.  :-\

PH

Quote from: maddox on Tue, 2008-01-29, 15:46:49Just to pay €9.- euro's for shipping costs are...gruesome.  >:(

And above that, from 'our' country we can only order things from €25,- or more.  >:(

Inside out has a great store with lots of goodies but this is the main reason why i don't ever order there anymore.

Or it has to be for a good reason.  :-\

Well, once in a while I order along with a friend of mine. Together we try to make an order of 100 euros and then the shipping costs are free. If I remember correctly, you live in Vianen, which is next to Utrecht. If you want to order something through InsideOut, we can do so together when we both want to order something. I have an "OV-kaart", so for me it's not a problem to get to Vianen. Of course when school allows to.

Of course the buttons and stickers would still be for me. ;D ;)

-Paco

maddox

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2008-01-29, 15:54:16
Well, once in a while I order along with a friend of mine. Together we try to make an order of 100 euros and then the shipping costs are free. If I remember correctly, you live in Vianen, which is next to Utrecht. If you want to order something through InsideOut, we can do so together when we both want to order something. I have an "OV-kaart", so for me it's not a problem to get to Vianen. Of course when school allows to.

Interesting. That might work.
Good idea.  ;)

QuoteOf course the buttons and stickers would still be for me. ;D ;)

-Paco

Only if they are buttons and stickers from Ayreon.  :P :D

Teunis

Visited 'Marktplaats' again. I'm waiting for the album 'Glitter' from The Urbane. And I have made a bid for Nolan/Wakeman's 'Jabberwocky'. No reaction yet. Don't make a better bid please  ;). And I have ordered 'Awakenings' from 'The Reasoning'.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

PH

Quote from: Teunis on Thu, 2008-01-31, 18:47:58Visited 'Marktplaats' again. I'm waiting for the album 'Glitter' from The Urbane.

Yeah, I still need that one too. Not every song on it is good. Just like with Neon. But the songs that ARE good, are REALLY cool. When I have both discs I'll make my own compilation CD! 8)

Quote from: Teunis on Thu, 2008-01-31, 18:47:58And I have made a bid for Nolan/Wakeman's 'Jabberwocky'. No reaction yet. Don't make a better bid please  ;).

LOL, that's like participating in a competition and posting on a forum "Hey you people, here you can win prizes!"
Anyway, I already have Jabberwocky, and it's GOOOOOOOOD!! :) It really is.

Quote from: Teunis on Thu, 2008-01-31, 18:47:58And I have ordered 'Awakenings' from 'The Reasoning'.
Well, I wonder what that's like...

Last monday I made an order on NLStore.nl, and I hope to get soon the following CDs:
- Solas - Another Day
- Solas - Waiting For An Echo
- Ritual - The Hemulic Voluntary Band

I'm really excited about it. I'm especially very curious about Solas.

-Paco

-Paco

Bupie

Quote from: Teunis on Thu, 2008-01-31, 18:47:58
And I have ordered 'Awakenings' from 'The Reasoning'.

Good choice, Teunis  ;)

funkster

12 stops and home by the feeling - more non prog but bloody good in a 70s way  :)