News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

"Good morning!"

Started by Steve Jones, Fri, 2009-04-10, 08:28:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Jones

Quote from: Nicky007 on Fri, 2009-07-31, 10:50:36
She's being operated right now  :-\

I'm in a common room at the hospital, using the waiting time to pick up on the Room backlog  :)

Streuth!  Your heart must be in your mouth at the moment.  Fingers crossed here.
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Fri, 2009-07-31, 10:50:36
She's being operated right now  :-\

I'm in a common room at the hospital, using the waiting time to pick up on the Room backlog  :)

Hey, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and your mother. And folded hands, too.

Here's hoping that it will turn out well, afterwards we'll drink a digital beer!!

Nicky007

Looks like the operation went very well. I was just in the semi-intensive ward. My Mom was awake tho tired. She recognised me instantaneously, and said a few words clearly. She also turned to her side for the nurse. The doctor came over and spoke a few words with us.

Mom needs some rest now. I'l go over in an hour, and Ms 007 will be coming over in a few hours.

Thanks for your good words, guys  :)

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2009-07-31, 12:15:31
... afterwards we'll drink a digital beer!!

Great, I always wondered what 1's and 0's tasted like  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Steve Jones

Regards, Steve Jones

Iggy

Quote from: Nicky007 on Fri, 2009-07-31, 14:10:52
Looks like the operation went very well. I was just in the semi-intensive ward. My Mom was awake tho tired. She recognised me instantaneously, and said a few words clearly. She also turned to her side for the nurse. The doctor came over and spoke a few words with us.

Mom needs some rest now. I'l go over in an hour, and Ms 007 will be coming over in a few hours.

Nicky.

Yay indeed. Hopefully it will all be positive from here.

It must have been a great relief to have the instant recognition.

PH

Nicky.

Fantastic news! :) :) :)

Manatee

Nicky.

My continued best wishes as well.

I'll have to advise against the digital beer though, since I have a suspicion it tastes like Bud.  Best that we stick to analog.
"What is that sound?  It's confusing, and boy is it loud!"

Iggy

Good Moring.

The rain has stopped and the clouds have gone.  ;D

aswas

That is great news about your mom. My prayers are with you and your family
don't fly... too close to the sun

maddox

Good week.

How's life at your side of the screen?
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

maddox

That's great Nicky.

Hope that everything will remain okay or even get better.  :) :) :)

aswas

It has rained 11 days in a row in Jax Fl, violent storms Wed-Thursday. Today none. Wednesday it rained 3 inches in 1.5 hours. What a trip. Downtown Jax was at a standstill, with streets flooded, trees down. But on the good side, no hurricane activity at all. First time in 17 years that we have not had a named storm this late in the season. But we have a while to go
don't fly... too close to the sun

maddox

maddox

Good morning, mon amis.  ;)

Iggy

maddox

Good morn....

eh..

Too late.  :-\

maddox

Steve Jones

Regards, Steve Jones

PH

maddox

Good morning, folks.  ;)

The Butterfly Man

There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

Steve Jones

Regards, Steve Jones

PH

Iggy

PH

Quote from: Iggy on Sat, 2009-09-05, 11:16:31
Morning and Paco how is the flu?

Very fluent.
Other than that, I think I'm gonna be ok. I think it's nothing out of the ordinary. No Mexicans in sight and no swines either.