News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

A rather funny recommendation

Started by Peter, Tue, 2005-02-08, 10:22:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

keyboardistmatt

...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Diablos_Bassist

why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly...

gelert

Well, at least the lyrics rhymed...and even if I don't agree with some of the finer discussion points of their chosen topic, I can appreciate their point-of-view...
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Xanxtuary

Hmmm ... this reminds me very much of the "music" (I use the term fairly loosely) that my soon to be ex-husband was into!  I always used to complain that I couldn't understand the lyrics.  Now having read some of them, I see that I was never meant to!  :) ;)
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Peter

Quote from: Xanxtuary[snip] my soon to be ex-husband [/snip]

Err, the Constable?
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Xanxtuary

Quote from: Peter on Sun, 2005-07-17, 17:08:08
Err, the Constable?

Oops ... confusion time again.  No, definitely not my beloved Hogweed.  It's HIM I'm trying to get married to!!! Or at least that's our longterm plan!  And besides, Hogweed has FAR BETTER taste in music!  :)

No, tis the bizarre messed up creature that I still happen to be married to.  Less said about him the better I think.
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

maddox

Want to hear something funny?
While searching the net for some funfiles i stumbled on to exact the same video. That was until i realised that i've seen that icon above in browser before.  ::)

Flashy. Tried it. Not succeeded. Must drink more whiskey.  ;D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH