News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Keith McMillan Memorial Benefit Show Fund Raiser on Soundscapes@Rock247Online

Started by Prog Paul, Tue, 2007-04-24, 19:36:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Prog Paul

Hello Everyone,

Hope you'll forgive me for this, but hope you'll agree it is all for a worthy cause!

I'm hoping to support the Keith McMillan Memorial Benefit Show, which was a Charity gig in aid of "The Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice", totally non profit - all money to the Phyliss Tuckwell Hospice.

Background
Like many of us Rosie and Keith McMillan were a couple who loved rock music, their favourite was the music of Genesis and they went to gigs together and had many happy times. Sadly Rosie lost her husband Keith to cancer recently. 

Their rock-music friends many of whom they met at gigs and on forums like this one, were moved to do something to honour Keith's memory and to show support for Rosie and children Sammy and Joe. 

The Keith McMillan Memorial Benefit Show in aid of "The Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice" was held on 19th April 2007 @ The Cats Bar, 87 Wheelock St, Middlewich, Cheshire. CW10 9AE

On Sunday 13th May 07, I'll have a very special guest in the studio, Sue, part of the team behind the recent Keith McMillan Memorial Benefit Show.

So, thought it might be a good time to try another 'first' for Rock247Online.

Soooooo........

If you email or text in a pledge (minimum donation £1) and request a Genesis track, then I'll squeeze as many of your favorites in as I can.... 

We could even have an auction for the 'first' & 'last' tracks on the show.. highest bid wins.  For this I'm happy to accept donations/nominations for a non Genesis track track.. (Don't forget highest bid wins!!).

All monies will go to the Keith McMillan Memorial Benefit Fund. (Monies pledged only payable when the track is played.!)

Only criteria are...

Tracks must be Genesis or Genesis related....(apart from 1st & last tracks!).

Pledge by email to: paul@rock247online.co.uk

by text to: 07876 735099

Or on the day of the show, by email to: studio@rock247online.co.uk

Cheers

Prog Paul