News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

SMOKE and MIRRORS statement

Started by Clive, Wed, 2006-05-10, 21:26:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Teunis

I've got the in-synch version. It is a real diffence. Much more enjoyable than it already was  :). Thank you Arena and Metal Mind Productions for this opportunity, you rule  *horns*.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Peter

Hooray, got mine back today! That's it, thank you ARENA and MetalMind!
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

JJ II

PH

This is kinda stupid of me, but I think I'll do it anyway...

I bought Arena's Smoke & Mirrors DVD (Limited Edition) a while back and have seen little bits of it (not entirely, 'cause of culturebarbarians living in my house).
A week ago though I was home alone, so that was the chance to put in the disc and relax a bit.
But to my horror I saw my copy was out of sync... :'(
I didn't see it earlier because it's somewhere halfway on the DVD... I didn't have time to see all through it, but when I had, I came to the conclusion that I have a wrong copy...

My question is...
Is it still possible to send my disc over to Metal Minds and getting a new insync one? :-[

The Butterfly Man

Hey PH, what a coincidence, I was wondering the exact same thing this morning!

The out of sync-thing never bothered me, cause of my weird DVD-player, which suddenly runs out of sync whenever I pause a DVD and then after a minute or so, resume it.

But with the Smoke & Mirrors one this 'bug' came in handy. Whenever I wanted to watch it I just paused the DVD at the very beginning, then resumed it and the out of sync-think wasn't there anymore.

However, my problem is, my DVD-player broke down recently...

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

PH

Peter

I'd say, just send it there, with a sort of registered mail... they will most surely still stand to the exchange offer.
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Silhouette

I got my copy today, and CDon apparently screwed up and sent me one of the out-of-sync copies.
I've complained to them and I'm waiting for their answer.

If they can't replace it, is it still possible to send it to Metal Minds and have it replaced?
Clive? Anyone?

Silhouette
"Unauthorized duplication, while sometimes necessary, is never as good as the real thing."
- Diablo Swing Orchestra

Clive

Metal Mind should still replace the copy.... as far as I know....;)

PH

Quote from: Clive on Fri, 2007-03-30, 10:42:31

THANKS!! *horns* ;D

I'll do it first thing tomorrow! ;)

Silhouette

Quote from: Clive on Fri, 2007-03-30, 10:42:31

Thank You for sharing this information, Clive! :)

Silhouette
"Unauthorized duplication, while sometimes necessary, is never as good as the real thing."
- Diablo Swing Orchestra