News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Dream Theater sign with Roadrunner Records! "Systematic Chaos" due 07/06/2007!!!

Started by The Butterfly Man, Thu, 2007-02-08, 23:11:24

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

Hmm, just read that DT will release a couple of new Official Bootlegs on their bootleg site YtseJam Records..
Sounds very interesting.  ;D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: maddox on Fri, 2007-07-27, 17:33:46
Hmm, just read that DT will release a couple of new Official Bootlegs on their bootleg site YtseJam Records..
Sounds very interesting.  ;D

I think that's gonna cost us a lot of money again! ;)

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

maddox

Micha

maddox

johninblack

Finally listening to SC, Forsaken and The Ministry Of Lost Souls.......How can a band that write and perform songs of this quality be anything other than the biggest band on the planet (Other than Arena). The rest of it could take a few more listens to really "stick" but those 2 tracks.....up there with the best.

Nicky007

*horns* John

You know, what's weird is that the whole damn album is fantastic from beginning to end, probably the best DT-album.

I thought I'd go mad listening to it. Well, that fortunately didn't happen, but I know I'll go mad with the next one.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: Nicky007 on Thu, 2007-08-16, 19:16:38
You know, what's weird is that the whole damn album is fantastic from beginning to end, probably the best DT-album.
Nicky.

This may come as a shock to some of you (Nicky?;)) but after a couple of months of listening to SC, I don't think it is their best album. Don't ask me why but I think I like Scenes From A Memory and Six Degrees (especially disc 2) just a little bit more. Don't get me wrong, there are lots of great tunes on SC but I think I prefer the overal 'feel' of the aforementioned albums. However, if you would ask what my favourite DT-song is, I would say.....................................In The Presence Of Enemies (Part 1 and 2 combined). Strange eh? :D

Tom

btw, I'm in a metal-mood so I'm listening to The Dark Eternal Night right now *horns*.

There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

Appelmoes??

Quote from: The Butterfly Man on Fri, 2007-08-17, 00:05:56
This may come as a shock to some of you (Nicky?;)) but after a couple of months of listening to SC, I don't think it is their best album. Don't ask me why but I think I like Scenes From A Memory and Six Degrees (especially disc 2) just a little bit more. Don't get me wrong, there are lots of great tunes on SC but I think I prefer the overal 'feel' of the aforementioned albums.
I agree with you on that one :)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

bluepony

Seems as if I have lot to catch up on... I haven't got any of DT's later albums because obviously I'm not one of those experts Nicky was looking for!  ;)

Quote from: Nicky007 on Mon, 2007-05-14, 21:11:10
Thanks a lot for your comments. You seem to be the DT expert here. (I'm hoping to provoke some others into action.)
The best Dream Theater song for me is (and probably always will be) 'Pull Me Under'.  *horns*

Nicky007

Quote from: bluepony on Fri, 2007-08-17, 09:20:07
I'm not one of those experts Nicky was looking for!  ;)

Meantime I've become the leading DT expert in the Room, and therefore SC is their best album, punkt slut.  8) 8) 8)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Nicky007

The best Dream Theater song for me is (and probably always will be) 'Pull Me Under'.  *horns*

That's because you're waiting for Tom to do it with you, Bluey. Well, seems like you'll be waiting for a looong time, Tom's rather shy  :D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

bluepony

bluepony

Quote from: Nicky007 on Fri, 2007-08-17, 10:05:36
That's because you're waiting for Tom to do it with you, Bluey. Well, seems like you'll be waiting for a looong time, Tom's rather shy  :D
Nicky.
Oh, good thing that you told me, because I thought it was because I like rock music!  ;D

Nicky007

Quote from: bluepony on Fri, 2007-08-17, 10:12:49
Oh, good thing that you told me, because I thought it was because I like rock music!  ;D

Women don't know what's good for them  ;D

NP  DT-SC   *horns* *horns* *horns*

Stay away, all you buggers, and let me have my systematic chaos  ::)

I got John on my side, even without filling him with beer  :D

Nicky.

And once more  *horns*
So you've come of age
Sure you can

bluepony

Nicky007

Quote from: bluepony on Fri, 2007-08-17, 10:09:16
Hey, Nicky, who are you calling a punk slut?!  ;)  ;D

How about Angie? Oh, that was mean again, Nicky, f*, where's the smiley for slap?

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

bluepony

Nicky007

Quote from: bluepony on Fri, 2007-08-17, 12:07:33
If you say so...  ;)

Tom knows what's good for you, Bluey  :D

Man, one can really get a lot of nonsense out of this theme  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

bluepony

Nicky007

Quote from: bluepony on Fri, 2007-08-17, 12:12:09
Angie who?  ???

Big Ma Angie, of course, Bluey, haven't you noticed, old man Gerry's gone gone gone  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

bluepony

maddox

Hail bluepony.  *horns*  *horns*  *horns*

;D

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Fri, 2007-08-17, 11:55:00Women don't know

NEVER start a sentence with that, you would scare off the few girls we have on this board.

Oh and by the way... They DO know... :(

Appelmoes??

Ah yes, PH with his extensive experience with women :D I'm serious, how long have you been dating now PH? Pretty impressive if I may say so!

Oh yes, ontopic. Pull me Under is great, but I wouldn't say it was their best.
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace