News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Verglas newsletter 33 says Mick, Nick Barrett & others to perform "Script"...

Started by Ag-i-doc, Wed, 2006-12-27, 22:59:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Ag-i-doc

1st of all let me just say i'm a new poster from the U.S. (dont know how many of us "Yanks" are over here) and i am already enjoying the posts & comments.

i just received the following news via email from Verglas:

"Mick Pointer with Nick Barrett (Pendragon) Ian Salmon (Arena) Mike Varty (Landmarq) & John Dexter Jones (Jump)will be performing the Marillion album "Script for a Jesters Tear"  at Riffs Bar in Swindon on the 27th of January 2007 this will be a one-off gig tickets and information is available at http://www.riffsbar.biz/"

now there's no way i can go to this show.  being in Texas makes it really, really hard to go to these shows.  i dont guess there is any way i could somehow get a copy of a show like this?  i would be willing to pay a decent amount for it!

reading the forum also answered some of my questions...i now know that the probability of getting video of "grendel" performed by Arena is fairly slim...  :-[

Ag-i-doc

oh no!  wrong forum!  i meant to post this in the "general discussion" forum, but somehow wound up posting it here 1st.

apologies!  guess that doesnt make for a great 1st impression, huh?

will repost in "general".  sorry!

maddox

Hi there, Ag-i-doc, welcome to the Shattered Room. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.  *horns*

Quote from: Ag-i-doc on Wed, 2006-12-27, 22:59:17
dont know how many of us "Yanks" are over here

You're not the only one though there aren't many.

Quotei dont guess there is any way i could somehow get a copy of a show like this?  i would be willing to pay a decent amount for it!

No, sorry. Can't help you with this one.  :-\

Quotereading the forum also answered some of my questions...i now know that the probability of getting video of "grendel" performed by Arena is fairly slim...  :-[

Actually, i'm searching for that video for ages now and no, haven't found it yet. Maybe i'm not looking too hard. Hope you have better luck.  :-\
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.