Author Topic: Arena on Ebay  (Read 2646 times)

Offline mdread666

• Sojourner
Arena on Ebay
« on: Sun, 2006-09-03, 16:02:25 »
mdread666

...for it is a human number,
It's number is six hundred and sixty six.

Offline PH

• Beyond Reckoning
  • Before we're raised up He's got to break us down.
Re: Arena on Ebay
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 2006-09-03, 16:12:50 »
Ehhmmm... About the Radiance cd, why haven't you ever opened it?

Anyway, I'm interested, but you only ship to UK eh? :(

Offline mdread666

• Sojourner
Re: Arena on Ebay
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 2006-09-03, 20:42:44 »
Ehhmmm... About the Radiance cd, why haven't you ever opened it?

Anyway, I'm interested, but you only ship to UK eh? :(

The reason it has never been opened is that I have 2 copies of it and it is the same for the Unlocking the Cage CD - from memory I think I thought I had lost the first ones so reordered them only to find them later. Neither of these have ever been played.

With regards to the video - I also have it on DVD and so no longer need the video. (In fact I am finally getting around to clearing out all the 'doubles' that I have, eg. the Sharpe and Blackadder videos from days past where I have since updated with DVD versions).

With regards to shipping to UK only - as I state in the listing it is to UK only unless by prior arrangement, so if you (or anyone else on this list) are interested please e-mail me through the Ebay link (ask seller a question) give me your location and I'll quote you a price for shipping before you bid, so that there aren't any nasty surprises should you win!! It does annoy me when sellers don't put down a postage rate when they list the item - I always want people to know what they would have to pay before they bid.

Oh what the hell...............- what I'll do is this.......... - anyone interested in the Arena items who are on this list - please email me before bidding using the Ebay link and quote 'THE SHATTERED ROOM' and should you win I will post to anywhere in the world and only charge the quoted UK shipping price :) :)

mdread666

...for it is a human number,
It's number is six hundred and sixty six.