News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Marillion Rochester for sale (and now some Arena too...)

Started by Tristelune, Wed, 2006-03-08, 16:30:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Tristelune

Hi!
Yes, I decided to sell this huge piece of collection, please follow this link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:31&item=4846694380

Thanks for your interest.

PH

Quote from: Tristelune on Wed, 2006-03-08, 16:30:56
Hi!
Yes, I decided to sell this huge piece of collection, please follow this link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:31&item=4846694380

Thanks for your interest.

Why the h. do you want to sell it??

Only 200 copies were made! And (I read at marillion.com that) this Double CD was made because the fans (who got this disc for free) helped to finance the tour.
Why on earth do you want to sell it?!?!?!?! You have that disc so that means you were one of the 2000 who helped Marillion!
My advice: don't sell it! It's a thing a fan can't sell. You will regret I'm sure.

Or if you HAVE to sell it, don't sell it YET.
Keep it at a safe place and sell it 30 years later, you will get ten timees more money for it.

Of course I don't know nothing, 'cause I'm no Marillion fan anyway.
(I only like Misplaced Childhood and Anoraknophobia)

Tristelune

Well, you are absolutely right, this is a very special item for me and everyone who own one. It was not in my plan to ever sell this but with 2 wonderful young kids (5 months and 2 years-old), priorities are changing and I just need the money. I am sad to sell it and the decision was hard to take but I want the best for my children.
You were right, only 2000 were made and no more will ever be made. And only 1000 were signed (and mine is one of those). You are also right when you say I will regret it and that it will worth a lot more in few years but I had little choice!

I also have several rare/unique ARENA items, if someone want a list, just drop me a note.
Thanks!
P

Appelmoes??

Quote from: Tristelune on Thu, 2006-03-09, 15:05:21
I also have several rare/unique ARENA items, if someone want a list, just drop me a note.
Thanks!
P
*Note* ;)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

johninblack

Tristelune

:)
Ok, just email me at jester_tear1 at yahoo dot ca and I will send you a list.
Thanks for your interest!

Appelmoes??

Quote from: Tristelune on Thu, 2006-03-09, 22:13:19
:)
Ok, just email me at jester_tear1 at yahoo dot ca and I will send you a list.
Thanks for your interest!

Why not pm it?
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Tristelune

That's a good idea, I will do this. But if others are interested, I am more easily reachable by email.