News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Band thoughts on Tour??

Started by mdread666, Tue, 2005-10-18, 17:45:57

Previous topic - Next topic

mdread666

Clive & Mick (are Rob, John & Ian on this list yet?)

You've probably read all the praises from various people dotted around on the forum saying what a fantastic tour this has been from a fan's point of view, and  I know you've still got a couple of gigs left in Canada next month, but so far from the band's position how does it compare to previous tours?

Did you see an increase in the number of people at each gig, make more money from the merchandising, generally enjoy it etc.....and how does it bode for the next tour (eg more UK gigs etc)

I have to say that having seen you play for two and a half hours at Mean Fiddler it would be somewhat of a let down if on the next tour you go back to having a support and only play for an hour and a half or so yourself ;D ;D ;D (would just about accept it if we have Solar, The Urban or Kino supporting - keeping it in the family!!)

mdread666

...for it is a human number,
It's number is six hundred and sixty six.

Clive

We'll get to the end of the tour first... then I expect you'll hear some band opinions...;)
Two more gigs in Canada to go!

Appelmoes??

Great! I'm lokking forward to your opinions :)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

mdread666

Come on then Clive/Mick......let's have some thoughts on the 10th Anniv tour from the bands view!!
mdread666

...for it is a human number,
It's number is six hundred and sixty six.

Proglady

Yes please, give us some thoughts!  :-*

Hm, maybe they didn't like the tour that much and that's the reason they don't give any Band thoughts  :o

Smegal

Quote from: Proglady on Wed, 2006-01-25, 11:30:57
Yes please, give us some thoughts!  :-*

Hm, maybe they didn't like the tour that much and that's the reason they don't give any Band thoughts  :o

I'm sure its not that young lady.  after all the tour was mega! ;D
MY PRECIOUS

RenetheCage

I think the guys need a rest after quite a intensive tour, I can imagine. The thing I would be interested in, is to know if the audience is increasing. There are so many people that I know, that do not know Arena, and once they listened to one of the Arena cd's, are becoming a fan, so if each of us do the same thing, we would need a bigger place for the concerts ! Does the band has favourite places where the gigs take place, do they like (tricky question!) a specific audience most ? Well guys, if you feel like it, let us have your thoughts.

Appelmoes??

Quote from: RenetheCage on Thu, 2006-02-02, 13:17:00
Does the band has favourite places where the gigs take place,
Live at Wembley? ;D
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace