News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Arena + Credo

Started by creme anglais, Wed, 2005-09-28, 20:23:14

Previous topic - Next topic

creme anglais

I have read on another site that Arena will be playing with Credo on October 14th at Riffs bar in Purton, Swindon (UK)
can anyone confirm this?  There is no mention that I can find on the Arena World site
It's a small venue (150 capacity)
But I would love to go if this is a certain gig..............anyone know????

Cheers,
CAx

fairywingz

hullo - yes Arena are indeed playing with Credo in Swindon for sure - see http://www.riffsbar.biz/gigguide.htm
Enjoy the gig if you make it - maybe I'll see you there  :)

creme anglais

SO EXCITING!!!!
I couldn't make the London gig (work night 200miles away thing!).............and I thought I would miss them, so I am really pleased, I will take LOADS of pics to post..............

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING CREDO AS WELL!!!!
Its donkies since I saw them play The Royal Standard, and the new album RHETORIC is supposed to be superb! (will pick up a copy at the gig!)

oooh, SO excited!

Who is going???

It's a great little venue!

creme anglais

Quote from: creme anglais on Mon, 2005-10-03, 21:11:00

Who is going???

Sadly I seem to be quoting myself...................is ANYONE going to this gig? It is going to be a great night!

Saryna

I wish I was going but it's just too short notice for me at this point.  I know some folks from another forum board are going who are part o the whole Pendragon scene.