News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Alien Implants

Started by Xanxtuary, Thu, 2005-08-25, 16:25:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Where on your body would you like your alien implant?

Behind an ear
3 (33.3%)
Base of neck
1 (11.1%)
Ribs
0 (0%)
Middle of back
0 (0%)
Back of hand
0 (0%)
Ankle
1 (11.1%)
Upper arm
3 (33.3%)
Forearm
1 (11.1%)
Chest
0 (0%)
Forehead
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Xanxtuary

Here is the scenario.  You have been abducted by a race of rather sensitive, thoughtful aliens.  After they have performed several experiments on you, they tell you that they are going to put an implant in you to monitor your life for posterity.  They offer you the choice of where the implant will be located on your body.  Which of the listed locations would you choose?  Or would you prefer an unlisted location?

I already have an alien implant behind my right ear.  I didn't have the choice, when I came around after their experimentation and stuff, it was just ... there.  But it's not too obvious and only those I've been intimate with ever get to know that it's there.
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Constable Hogweed

I went for the ankle. May be someting to do with the kissies i get there, from Xanxa  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Xanxa, it's amazing you didn't include  alien implants in your arse cheeks.  ;) :-*

gelert

Well, as they're rather thoughtful, sensitive aliens...I voted for "behind the ear"....

They may as well suffer the "lows", along with the "highs", of a dodgy progger...

;D
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Peter

I voted upper arm. Covered most of the time by a T-Shirt or so... I don't know, I'd prolly ask'em to make it invisible.
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

keyboardistmatt

...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Appelmoes??

Behind the ear. It would look great when an antenna would "grow" from behind my ear or something :)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Xanxtuary

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Fri, 2005-08-26, 00:33:16
Behind the ear. It would look great when an antenna would "grow" from behind my ear or something :)

Mayhap it would enable us to interface directly with our computers, thus obviating the need for keyboards, mice and peripherals.  But I like typing.  It feels somehow solid and reassuring with the tips of my fingers dancing on the keys.  However, it would be cool when gaming to be able to think the commands, that way I could dodge the spiky boulders better in Tomb Raider and get faster lap times on Need for Speed.  Cool!

Appelmoes??

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Fri, 2005-08-26, 22:24:13
Mayhap it would enable us to interface directly with our computers, thus obviating the need for keyboards, mice and peripherals.  But I like typing.
Don't forget the polls!!
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Xanxtuary

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Sat, 2005-08-27, 12:29:32
Don't forget the polls!!

Automatically interfaced polls!  ooooo such temptation! 8)

maddox

First of all i have to say you must be quite insane to do something like that  :o, but we all can't have the same opinion. To me its like raping your own body (quite to the point, i know) so my vote doesn't count. Simply becaurse it's not on the list.
An earring in both of my ears is as far as i would go.

Sorry.

MAD.  8)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Xanxtuary

Quote from: maddox on Sun, 2005-08-28, 13:39:24
First of all i have to say you must be quite insane to do something like that  :o, but we all can't have the same opinion. To me its like raping your own body (quite to the point, i know) so my vote doesn't count. Simply becaurse it's not on the list.
An earring in both of my ears is as far as i would go.

Sorry.

MAD.  8)

Alien technology is considerably more advanced than we know.  It might be possible that one of your earrings is the implant!  The aliens might have subconsciously planted the desire in you to get your ears pierced, knowing that this would be an easy way to introduce the technology into your body.  They have their ways and means!