News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Poll Topics

Started by Xanxtuary, Tue, 2005-08-23, 20:04:52

Previous topic - Next topic

What should I make a poll about?

Garden furniture
0 (0%)
Garden pests
0 (0%)
Dangerous pets
2 (16.7%)
Dungeon furniture
7 (58.3%)
Junk Mail
0 (0%)
Alien implants
1 (8.3%)
Robert Plants
0 (0%)
Hallucinogenic Plants
1 (8.3%)
Keyboards
0 (0%)
Sandwich fillings
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Xanxtuary

OK my friends, the hallowed denizens of the Shattered Room ... or should that be the shattered denizens of the Hallowed Room?

I really want to make a new poll but I am all out of ideas.  Either choose from the list or suggest ideas which might be suitable poll material.

Thanks!  8)
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Constable Hogweed

Dungeon furniture is winning as i type this.....Mmmm wonder who voted for it?  ;D ;)

maddox

;D ;D ;D
This is quite obvious. With all the dull, moisty, extremely old-looking furniture you can buy everywhere, it is nice to find out what the mere mortal would like to live with. Or is it just that it sounds like a cool topic?
Anyway, i would like to own a bed made of 1000 year-old wood, laying upon a pillow filled with human-hair. ;D
I only hope that my wife isn't watching...

Until we're finally free from the dungeons...

MAD.  8)

p.s. i know, a bit over-the-top...

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Peter

I voted "Hallucinogenic Plants". Just so.
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Xanxtuary

Tis all good stuff ... the stuff of which future polls are made!  8) [evil cackling laughter echoes around the Shattered Room]

Watch this space!

keyboardistmatt

Dangerous pets would be just... ...hmmm... ...funny... :)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Appelmoes??

Alien implants. Just curious what you will think up :)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

gelert

Difficult...

Junk Mail or Junk Male...?

Jung Mail or Young Male...?

Crossed or Un-crossed Sevens...?

I'd rather be male, deciding if I've got enough time to open and consume another can before dinner....

Yes Definitely (She's not back from work yet / I'm cooking).
Yes Probably (She's just got back from work, but we're discussing the menu / what's in the fridge).
Yes Possibly (The dinner's in the oven, but she's got the timing wrong).
Yes Potentially (The dinner's in the oven, she's got the timing wrong, and we're arguing about the amount of time that I spend on the Internet).
Yes Please (I've fallen down in the living-room, having multiple-posted over every site that I'm a member of, it's my turn to cook dinner, she's just arrived back from work, and I've done naff-all).

Just a thought...

8)
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Xanxtuary

Quote from: gelert on Thu, 2005-08-25, 19:30:22

Yes Possibly (The dinner's in the oven, but she's got the timing wrong).

This is what usually happens when I cook!  Spot on!  Hoggie has to put the Fire Brigade on red alert and stand by with the extinguisher!  Which explains why when I'm working, he's cooking.

I am horribly grinspired to do more polls though!