News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Visitor Line-up on stage in Holland!

Started by marcelthecage, Thu, 2005-08-18, 10:08:06

Previous topic - Next topic

marcelthecage

SPECIAL RETURN OF THE CLASSIC VISITOR LINE UP!
To mark their tenth anniversary, Arena brings back two former band members for a special evening. At the gig at the Boerderij, Zoetermeer, Holland, on October 16, the show will include a short set of Visitor material, for which Paul Wrightson and John Jowitt will be joining on stage! This will be a unique night!

See you all there!

Marcel
The Cage

POM

OOOOhhhh That's a news!  :o

Appelmoes??

I just Got to be there!

Btw, is this a different performance than the one on 16 sept. or is it a typo?
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

POM

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Thu, 2005-08-18, 12:32:05
I just Got to be there!

Btw, is this a different performance than the one on 16 sept. or is it a typo?

Just changed my precedent post when I realized it was October and not September  ::)

In the agenda, Arena is playing September 16th at the Boerderij, Zoetermee... but also at the same place on October 16th...    :)

erik

Yes, Arena visits Holland both at the beginning and at the end of the tour, same venue, same date, different month  ;D
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

Appelmoes??

Hmm, it's a bit expensive to go to both, I think I'll just go on the 16th of october. That concert is more special :)

My drawings on MySpace

Clive

You might find that the first one is 'special' too..... in fact this is a ten year anniversary tour.... I hope each gig is special... :)
the 16th of September is the first official gig of the Ten Year Tour..... By the time we get to the other end of the tour, maybe some of the tracks will get dropped.... that's what often happens.... ;)

Appelmoes??

Still, I have to come from the other side of the Netherlands, and our railroads aren't cheap :( But I really like that the dates are in the weekend! No troubles with work 8)

I'll have to wait what my friends en sister want to do, they have a vote in this too.

My drawings on MySpace

NijntjeRocks

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Thu, 2005-08-18, 19:02:59
Still, I have to come from the other side of the Netherlands, and our railroads aren't cheap :( But I really like that the dates are in the weekend! No troubles with work 8)

I'll have to wait what my friends en sister want to do, they have a vote in this too.
And holland is such a *huuuuge* country :P

Neh, I'll go for the october concert, I should have some more money since my vacation starts around sept. (and as you probably know: thats an expensive thing :P)
Nijntje=Miffy. Original Miffy: (in Dutch)

Appelmoes??

Quote from: NijntjeRocks on Thu, 2005-08-18, 21:21:09
And holland is such a *huuuuge* country :P
I didn't say that, I said I had to come from the other side ;)

My drawings on MySpace

NijntjeRocks

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Fri, 2005-08-19, 12:35:43
I didn't say that, I said I had to come from the other side ;)
The undertone said it... ;)

JJ II

NOOOOOO !!! >:(

This is right when I'm off to Russia for a holiday...... :'(

It's terrible enough to miss any Arena-gig, let alone this one!
PLEASE do record it for DVD!!

Appelmoes??

Hmm.... Cold, cold Russia or Arena... Tough choice :P

My drawings on MySpace

Appelmoes??

My drawings on MySpace

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Appelmoes??

Quote from: Peter on Wed, 2005-08-31, 13:41:56
time to lose some weight, mate!
LOL

1 For me, 1 for Nijntje Rocks and 1 for my sister 8) (She will reg short after the concert I hope)

My drawings on MySpace

Simtere

Quote from: Clive on Thu, 2005-08-18, 18:34:07
You might find that the first one is 'special' too..... in fact this is a ten year anniversary tour.... I hope each gig is special... :)
the 16th of September is the first official gig of the Ten Year Tour..... By the time we get to the other end of the tour, maybe some of the tracks will get dropped.... that's what often happens.... ;)

The important thing is to make sure you try and end the tour with the same number of band members as you start with.  I could not face another line up change when things seem to be going so well ;)

NijntjeRocks

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Wed, 2005-08-31, 18:11:10
1 For me, 1 for Nijntje Rocks and 1 for my sister 8) (She will reg short after the concert I hope)
_O_

Johan Peter

I am going with my son to the concert on 16 october 2005, he also likes the music of ARENA.

Appelmoes??

I got another friend of mine to go to this concert *ola*

My drawings on MySpace

Half Moon

Quote from: Simtere on Thu, 2005-09-01, 12:23:09
The important thing is to make sure you try and end the tour with the same number of band members as you start with.  I could not face another line up change when things seem to be going so well ;)

In fact, this will be the firt time around they might end up with more band members at the end of the tour than at the beginning  :D

- Having said that I'll try to come to both gigs as it will be interesting to see the difference between the beginning and the end of the tour. And because The Boerderij is such a great place to be !!

The Fury

I just read the good news! And just ordered my tickets for the 16th of october!
Ticketservice had no more tickets for this friday, but I'll try at the postal office (yeah I'm a bit late this year!)
Why do you laugh at my hopeless appeal for your mercy?

Appelmoes??

Quote from: The Fury on Tue, 2005-09-13, 13:27:40
I just read the good news! And just ordered my tickets for the 16th of october!
Ticketservice had no more tickets for this friday, but I'll try at the postal office (yeah I'm a bit late this year!)
Wha! My friend didn't get his ticket yet :o

My drawings on MySpace

The Fury

Me neither, I only ordered them. They said I'll be receiving them within two weeks.
BTW just bought the tickets for coming friday! Two concerts for me this year after all! Well, I really need it too, after two and a half years!
Why do you laugh at my hopeless appeal for your mercy?

Appelmoes??

Quote from: The Fury on Wed, 2005-09-14, 15:10:12
Me neither, I only ordered them. They said I'll be receiving them within two weeks.
BTW just bought the tickets for coming friday! Two concerts for me this year after all! Well, I really need it too, after two and a half years!
Take pictures and we expect a full report the next day ;)

My drawings on MySpace