News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Questions for Clive.

Started by Appelmoes??, Fri, 2005-02-18, 16:54:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Appelmoes??

I'll start :)

What was it like to work with Arjen Lucassen?
How did you two get in contact? Did you allready know each other or did he contact you..?
What do you think of Ayreon?
Etc...

So basicly... I just want to know everything you can tell of your experience with Ayreon/Arjen :)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Clive

He contacted me... and we've met a few times at gigs.
I'm afraid that there isn't much to tell.... he sent me a backing track so that I could add some solos, and I did the same with the Hound album. I like his work... Arjen's a great musician.... :)

Appelmoes??

My drawings on MySpace

Appelmoes??

I've just read the Contagion story from Contagium and I noticed some things that made me wonder.
Most of the 'chapternames' correspond with the songs from contagion, but 3 are different. A New Land, Pursuit and Argument. Do these correspond with Never Ending Night, Riding the Tide and Bitter Harvest, since these songtitles are not used as 'chapternames' in the story? And the 'chapternames' have a differtent order than "the running order for the whole Contagion saga" which is also given on Contagium. Can you (or anyone else) shed some light on this?

My drawings on MySpace

Appelmoes??

Joehoe, what about my question? Sorry, I'm just very very curious ;)

My drawings on MySpace

Clive

Sorry... I really can't remember at the moment.... my brain has moved on from there, so I'd have to check some notes etc.... I'll get back to you on that.... :)

Appelmoes??

Quote from: Clive on Tue, 2005-05-10, 19:01:44
Sorry... I really can't remember at the moment.... my brain has moved on from there, so I'd have to check some notes etc.... I'll get back to you on that.... :)
Thanks

My drawings on MySpace

The_Lurker

Clive, not a question per se, just a thank you for being so kind and friendly during your recent trip to the U.S. for ROSfest. I doubt you'll remember, but I spoke to you briefly regarding your future plans both in regard to solo albums and working again with Oliver Wakeman. We sure don't see enough of you guys on this side of the pond, but I think a lot of people were impressed with Arena's set on Friday night.

Appelmoes??

Quote from: Clive on Tue, 2005-05-10, 19:01:44
*topickick*  ;)

My drawings on MySpace

Wisty

Hallo Clive
A somewhat unorthodox approach I suppose- but I thought you might appreciate that...
How the devil are you?...must be about 15 years or more since last met musically
Please excuse but I just wondered how you were and stumbled across you via 'Google'.

CAST(oh dear)your mind back and you might remember-very easy to find out who I am but try and guess for a moment.I might be the third or fourth person you think of..

Wistyx
p.s-'Hi' to everyone else..sorry for intruding..

Clive

OK... well I'm in the dark so far..... :)
Were you in the band.... did you work with the band... or did you watch the band??

That might give me a fighting chance, bearing in mind that I have a terrible memory for names and faces.... ;) ;)

Wisty

Was in the band...your memory can't be that bad?

Clive

Well.... the band wasn't that big..... you must be one of only

Rachel, Simon, Pete, Laura............... :)

Simon???  :)

Wisty

Simon??no...Laura..don't think Simon or Pete would put kisses after their names??...but maybe they would....??

I was just wondering recently how you were doing and thought I'd have a look through 'Google'and  I can see you are doing pretty well.

Its such a long time ago isn't it..alot of stuff gone under alot of bridges....

Clive

Crikey!
that's a real voice from the past.... :)

Perhaps you can let me have your email address, and we can catch up....?

Nice to hear from you

PS. Now you'll have to learn about Arena, since you've joined this forum!  :) ;)

JJ II

Clive,

Is our mysterious guest on your Skeletons-CD??

In that case: we'd love to know more!

Wisty

I am sure I will learn a great deal about Arena on this forum!

Ok then..fill me in on the last 15 years and send me an email..thought you should start!