News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Chester Jazz Club

Started by Sheffield Matt, Mon, 2005-10-17, 15:12:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheffield Matt

Last Saturday's gig at the Boardwalk in Sheff was my first ever Arena gig (I hadn't heard of them 6 months ago ...  :( ) and I just wanted to share how blown away I was.  I've been to lots of gigs in my 28 years from two-men-and-a-dog pub gigs to 25,000 capacity arena (small "a") gigs, and Arena on saturday were far-and-away the best live band I've seen.

And after brief chats with some of the band members after the gig, to be able to also add that they are total gentlemen as well, really is the icing on the cake.

So, cheers, guys.  Next time you play dates in the UK I'll be there.   ;D

johninblack

Welcome to the forum. Was it your lounge I was sleeping in Sunday afternoon?

Sheffield Matt

Quote from: johninblack on Tue, 2005-10-18, 01:33:26
Was it your lounge I was sleeping in Sunday afternoon?

That it be.

sammi

Quote from: Sheffield Matt on Mon, 2005-10-17, 15:12:42
So, cheers, guys.  Next time you play dates in the UK I'll be there.   ;D

I'll be with you!!! and im sure he'll sleep in your living room again lazy person he is...

johninblack

Quote from: sammi on Tue, 2005-10-18, 23:03:23
I'll be with you!!! and im sure he'll sleep in your living room again lazy person he is...

What a bloody nice way to talk about  your Father. MInd you she is right.

Hi Matt, if you thought I looked rough Sunday you should see me now, I've got a stinking cold and probable viral infection, been in bed nearly all day, and been signed off work for the rest of the week. So I sincerly hope you are feeling a LOT better than me! See you Nov 5th.

Saryna

Sorry your having a rough time john in black.  Hope you feel better.  Eat lots of garlic, vitamin c and d(if you can get some sun in)plenty of green tea and fluids.  Pau de Arco is good for that.

johninblack

Quote from: Saryna on Fri, 2005-10-21, 22:15:59
(if you can get some sun in)

England in October, not always the best place for sun!! But thank you very much for your concern and yes, I am feeling an awfull lot better now, and more garlic, great idea, I love garlic despite looking like a vampire.