News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Weight!

Started by Peter, Wed, 2005-07-20, 22:22:18

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your weight? Be honest!

below 50 kg
0 (0%)
50 - 59 kg
2 (7.4%)
60 - 69 kg
6 (22.2%)
70 - 79 kg
4 (14.8%)
80 - 89 kg
9 (33.3%)
90 - 99 kg
4 (14.8%)
more than 100 kg
2 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Peter

Erm, this is out of pure curiosity. Pleeeez be honest; rest assured: not even I can see results apart from the overall results everybody sees. As long as I'm the first, everybody will know how much I weigh :P
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Deenfan

Not anymore... But you will have an idea as to my weight... ;D

kmorse

What's a kilogram? I'm from the United States. ???
I'm falling.....Falling down again!

JJ II

Moonloop

Blimey - that's metric, we're still in stones and pounds in the UK  ;D (well, unofficially, anyway).

Will have to work it out but "slightly" overweight would be a fitting description  ;)
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

Teunis

Done. Can I vote again when I'm in an other category after my holidays?  ;D
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Peter

Quote from: kmorse on Thu, 2005-07-21, 03:45:08
What's a kilogram? I'm from the United States. ???

1kg = 2.20459 lbs

Appelmoes??

Done! As to now I'm still pretty average :)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Moonloop

Have worked it out now  :-[

Deenfan

You will all succumb to the metric system! Divisable by 10 is the new world order.

And the only thing that makes sense, anyway... ;D

And of course Celcius degrees. Water freezes at zero and boils at 100. Fantastic. :)

gelert

Quote from: Deenfan on Thu, 2005-07-21, 20:03:44
You will all succumb to the metric system! Divisable by 10 is the new world order.

Well, that buggers Prog, big-style...

Apocalypse In 0.888888888....?

Have a word wiv da management, eh...!

0.666 is no longer alone, indeed...!
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Herben

I belong to the largest category, 80-89 kg, It's obvious there are not many small people in the Arena fanclub, or they are small but fat, or with a lot of muscles, those are also heavy as my brother always tells me.
Walk along the Waterfall, watching as the world turns red
Wonder where the river flows, and the blood on the River bed
Poison lies to close to us, Reach across the salt and Sand
Moving Deeper into the Land

gelert

Quote from: Herben on Thu, 2005-07-21, 20:21:05
....those are also heavy as my brother always tells me.

Altogether now...

"He's not heavy...he's my brother..."

;)
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Moonloop

Quote from: gelert on Thu, 2005-07-21, 20:27:45
Altogether now...

"He's not heavy...he's my brother..."

;)

(Groan)  ::)

Xanxtuary

Hmmm ... I seem to be the first female to post on this subject!  I guess the others are too touchy about their weight, even though most of them would probably weigh less than me!  I weigh about a stone (don't ask for it in KG, I'm a girlie, remember?) more than I ought to, and when my doctor calculates my Boddy Mass Index, I usually come out as slightly overweight.  But I hate fussy diets, calorie-counting and all that nonsense.  If I was stricter with myself, I could probably get the excess off, but I'd be a miserable person to be with!
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Herben

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Sat, 2005-07-23, 17:46:02
Hmmm ... I seem to be the first female to post on this subject!  I guess the others are too touchy about their weight, even though most of them would probably weigh less than me!  I weigh about a stone (don't ask for it in KG, I'm a girlie, remember?) more than I ought to, and when my doctor calculates my Boddy Mass Index, I usually come out as slightly overweight.  But I hate fussy diets, calorie-counting and all that nonsense.  If I was stricter with myself, I could probably get the excess off, but I'd be a miserable person to be with!
What's a stone? was that a big stone or a small one, sorry I'm from the Netherlands!!

Herben

I will ask my question in some other way, how much lbs = one stone, about 2,2 lbs = 1 kg

Xanxtuary

Erm ... not totally sure about this but I seem to remember my mother telling me that one stone = 16 pounds ... or was that 14?  Something like that anyways!  I'm really not good at anything mathematical, at work I struggle to work out stamp duty at 1% on purchases of houses!!!  And I would much prefer that my own weight should remain a mystery ... tis a girl thing!  But at least I was brave enough to post on this thread anyways!!

Peter

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Sun, 2005-07-24, 14:55:39And I would much prefer that my own weight should remain a mystery ... tis a girl thing!  But at least I was brave enough to post on this thread anyways!!

Sure, but did you vote?

Xanxtuary

I most certainly did vote, even if only to be able to see the results so far of the poll!  :D

Peter

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Sun, 2005-07-24, 18:56:18
I most certainly did vote, even if only to be able to see the results so far of the poll!  :D

OK, I need to be more careful with my words. Did you vote truthfully?

Moonloop

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Sun, 2005-07-24, 14:55:39
Erm ... not totally sure about this but I seem to remember my mother telling me that one stone = 16 pounds ... or was that 14?  Something like that anyways!  I'm really not good at anything mathematical, at work I struggle to work out stamp duty at 1% on purchases of houses!!!  And I would much prefer that my own weight should remain a mystery ... tis a girl thing!  But at least I was brave enough to post on this thread anyways!!

A stone is 14 pounds. After that I got lost myself and used an online mass converter.  :D

Herben

Quote from: Herben on Sun, 2005-07-24, 12:12:55
What's a stone? was that a big stone or a small one, sorry I'm from the Netherlands!!
I read that a stone is 16 lbs, so Your weight is 7 kg!!!!!!!!, that can't be true, You cannot be a human being when Your weigt is 1 stone, Yes You can be baby, from a half year old!!!

Peter

Quote from: Herben on Tue, 2005-07-26, 22:41:41
I read that a stone is 16 lbs, so Your weight is 7 kg!!!!!!!!, that can't be true, You cannot be a human being when Your weigt is 1 stone, Yes You can be baby, from a half year old!!!

She said she weighs a stone more than she ought to, not that she weighs a stone.

Herben

Quote from: Peter on Tue, 2005-07-26, 23:27:09
She said she weighs a stone more than she ought to, not that she weighs a stone.
Oh sorry I misunderstood, well 7 kg too heavy, that's not so bad I think.