News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Support band for Oct 15th, Sheffield

Started by johninblack, Mon, 2005-06-27, 05:14:02

Previous topic - Next topic

johninblack

Does anyone know who the support band for the Sheffield Boardwalk gig will be and does anyone know if the venue has a minimum age limit as my daughter aged 16 would love to come along!

Been lurking here for a while, thought it was about time I said hello.....so, HELLO ALL.

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Moonloop

Quote from: johninblack on Mon, 2005-06-27, 05:14:02
Does anyone know who the support band for the Sheffield Boardwalk gig will be and does anyone know if the venue has a minimum age limit as my daughter aged 16 would love to come along!

Been lurking here for a while, thought it was about time I said hello.....so, HELLO ALL.

Hello & welcome  ;D

Sorry though mate, don't know the support group. Dare say the venue should be able to tell you what the age policy is, although I'd hazard a guess that it changes depending upon the act  ;)
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

johninblack

Thanks for the welcome folks.
I E-mailed the venue and the minimum age is 14, forgot to ask about the support though, oh well find out when we get there!

ironcow2103

Quote from: johninblack on Wed, 2005-06-29, 16:36:23
Thanks for the welcome folks.
I E-mailed the venue and the minimum age is 14, forgot to ask about the support though, oh well find out when we get there!

I'll be really pee'd off if that is right as I wanted to take my son to see Arena again and he'll only be 10 (Mean Fiddler having a 16 limit and Chippenham being cancelled). We missed Pendragon last time round because of this 'age limit' issue and don't want to miss Arena doing Pepper's Ghost.

Gonna contact the CRS as the same venue let Saul in in April to see the Oliver Wakeman Band...

Steve

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: johninblack on Mon, 2005-06-27, 05:14:02

Hello, and welcome, johninblack! :)

Welcome to the Cage Shattered Room. ;D

See what I did there??  Go on... have a giggle.... you know you all want to...!
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt