News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Favourite track off Pepper's Ghost

Started by Moonloop, Tue, 2005-05-10, 12:08:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Go on then.... 2 votes each

Bedlam Fayre
6 (11.3%)
Smoke and Mirrors
9 (17%)
The Shattered Room
13 (24.5%)
The Eyes of Lara Moon
5 (9.4%)
Tantalus
4 (7.5%)
Purgatory Road
16 (30.2%)
Opera Fanatica
22 (41.5%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Saryna

Favorites?

Shattered Room
Opera Fanatica
Smoke & Mirrors

But like someone else said, theyre all good.  It's hard to pick any out.

keyboardistmatt

I am walking around humming Bedlam Fayre at the moment...
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

marcello

i wonder who else voted bedlam fayre? I still like that one and purgatory road, my votes are truthes to this day
What will I be, When Winter comes again, and were wrapped up in furs, and life has begun again

johninblack

After playing it for the first few times Bedlam Fayre, The Eyes Of Lara Moon and Opera Fanatica were the stand out tracks but now after several hundred plays it's The Shattered Room very closly followed by all the rest. I get the feeling that this is another Contagion, favorite track just keeps changing.

Weballergy

"Opera Fanatica" with no doubt! I fell in love with this song since the first time I heard it. Now I usualy play it 6 or 7 times per day... =S.

I also voted for "The Shattered Room", but I love all the songs.

WEBBY

Saryna

contagion

I cant beleive that my 2 favourite tracks -Smoke & Mirrors and Tantalus are so low in this poll..........

John's haunting guitar in smoke & mirrors makes me regret that I never took lessons and is easily one of my alltime favourite songs from any band not just Arena.

Tantalus is more of a slow burner that just has to be played very loud. If it isn't loud it is a waste of time putting it on.

The Shattered room is also a cracker

keyboardistmatt

Since I heard that the new DVD is called 'Smoke & Mirrors' I seem to be wandering around humming "Smoke & Mirrors" at the moment... ;D
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

willowroolz

Opera Fanatica for me, especially for the last few minutes - it really takes things out on a high. Fantastic way to end an album  ;D