News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

RoSFest

Started by JJ1, Sun, 2005-05-01, 18:41:20

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ1

Hi everyone,

We're here at the King of Prussia Mall in Pennsylvania, USA, having a good time and spendin' de cash!

Thanks to everyone who came to the show, great gig, having a good time!

John J and Clive

"...never ever bloody anything ever."

The_Lurker

JJ/Clive, hope you enjoyed your visit to the mall. I spent MY cash on Arena (and other) CDs.  ;D

Oh, and John, I'm getting a bit worried about your relationship with my friend Joel. I've seen the photos and it's just not pretty. lol

;)

Saryna

Glad you had a good time.  I heard you went to Philly.  Great town and never enough time.

Cheers,
        Sharon

JJ1

Hey Lurker,

You're worried?  Imagine how his wife felt...! ;)

JJ

JJ1

There are some new, fantastic photos from the RoSFest gig on the web at:

http://www.rosfest.com/Gallery-2005/Arena.htm

I know, I know, I'll go back to sleep now.

JJ

kmorse

JJ,

I don't know when you have time to sleep, what with playing bass in all these bands. I've really enjoyed listening to your playing in IQ, Jadis and Arena. Keep it up.

Keith
I'm falling.....Falling down again!

Saryna

Quote from: The_Lurker on Tue, 2005-05-10, 21:24:36
JJ/Clive, hope you enjoyed your visit to the mall. I spent MY cash on Arena (and other) CDs.  ;D

Oh, and John, I'm getting a bit worried about your relationship with my friend Joel. I've seen the photos and it's just not pretty. lol

;)

:o ;) ;) ;)