News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Favourite Arena Track

Started by The Voyager, Thu, 2005-03-17, 16:03:27

Previous topic - Next topic

PH

Hey Nicky, have you ever heard of dyslexia?

I'm not saying that marcello is dyslectic or anything, but even if he isn't, then it still is not nice to keep hammering on someones grammar or spelling errors.
Besides, people who aren't regular posters in here, might feel a bit embarrassed.
As long as you understand what they mean, please don't keep bothering so much...

I know that you are joking, but it's not always clear.

-Paco

Nicky007

Quote from: PH on Sat, 2008-04-19, 11:46:47
Hey Nicky, have you ever heard of dyslexia?

DophenutleĆ«  *horns*

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Deenfan

A good advice is to pick on people who almost never make spelling mistakes. That is much more fun, for one thing, and you also avoid awkwardnessididty and such... ;)

marcello

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

"definatley"

Do you know how long I've spelt this word like this? Long enough for my friends to notice its me talking on someone elses msn if I'm round their house and on their computer!!

On another note, I promised some Arena photos from the Reading gig.....

:-[

My digital camera was dead on the morning of the gig, and I was leaving the house for Reading at 11.30... woken up by my cat at about 10am, got showered and stuff. About 10 mins before going to the train station, went and checked on the damn thing and it hadnt been charged. Oh well, I managed to take photos on my phone....... which I havent managed to even get off my phone and onto my computer. This I will try right now.
What will I be, When Winter comes again, and were wrapped up in furs, and life has begun again

Oliver Twist

Valley Of The Kings has **THAT** synth break

Ian
--
I'll get me cloak
web.mac.com/ianmoff  - iChat/AIM: ianmoff
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do your ears a favour - www.radioparadise.com

Draco chimera

Mh... I would say one from Contagion, but I don't know if I prefer Witch Hunt and its great guitar riff, or Ascension. :P
Let your conscience decide !

Cat

I *love* Smoke and Mirrors - and Bedlam Fayre - gorgeous guitar on those.

keyboardistmatt

I'm waiting for the new album.  My favorite tracks will probably change slightly. ;)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

clacket

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Steve Jones

Quote from: maddox on Tue, 2009-08-25, 19:26:05
Banana's!!!!  ;D *horns*

Silly boy - 'Bananas' is by Man ;)
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

Nicky007

So Rob can sing "Yes, we have no bananas" ?

;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.