News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Bal-Sagoth

Started by Nicky007, Tue, 2014-07-08, 11:59:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicky007

I have just started "Bal-Sagoth Starfire - English-language Fan Group" on Facebook.

In the pinned post I have written:

I've started this FB-group because I consider Bal-Sagoth to be the greatest rock group in the World - yes, in the entire Multiverse lml

The only condition I have is that we are friendly with each other here, and don't vilify others unmeritedly.

I'll start with some Q&A from my long FB-dialogue with Byron.

Let's see where we go from here. It's up to all of us. One thing I can assure you of is that it's gonna be an adventure !

I asked the creator and lyricist of Sagoth, Byron Roberts, whether he would like to be coadmin with me, and he honored me by agreeing to this.

We are now 30 members, after 24 hours, and more coming on :)

You guys are very welcome to come by for a glass of blood ;D

I already posted some YouTubes in the Room, but for good measure, here are my two fave Sagoth-pieces:

Bal-Sagoth:  Starfire Burning Upon The Ice-Veiled Throne Of Ultima Thule   www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDmNkvE050I

Bal-Sagoth:  The Hammer Of The Emperor   www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfcQfu046Y8

Of course, I would be very happy to see you guys as members of Starfire ;)

- Nicky
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

PH

Hey that's very cool Nicky! Good luck with that! I'll have a look.

Nicky007

I've been busy admining the Fan Group. It's been very gratifying. We're now 116 members, from all over the World. People like me :o

And I've gotten to know all the band members :)

My fave rock group *horns*

- Nicky
So you've come of age
Sure you can

funkster

Eventually i have properly got round to listening to this band and i am very impressed. Better late than never  :-[

Thanks for all the enthusiasm for this band Nicky , you have got another convert  :)

Nicky007

Super, Funky *horns*

I also expected you to be one of the first to get there, as you are very metal, and you don't get spooked by the thrash and growl :)

Great to share 8)

I think we have Paxi joining us shortly. He's just a bit more theatrical ;D

- Nicky
So you've come of age
Sure you can

Nicky007

I dropped the "English-language". Now it's just "Bal-Sagoth Starfire Fan Group" :)

The reason I had the "English-language" was that there were also Greek, Finnish, and other national fan groups.

But now we rule supreme *horns*

- Nicky
So you've come of age
Sure you can