News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Distorted Harmony

Started by maddox, Fri, 2014-07-11, 15:09:26

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

Heya!

Who or what is Distorted Harmony?

Quote from: Distorted HarmonyA delicate combination of the complex progressive metal, the unique harmonies of modern Jazz and Classical music and some heavy shit!

Biografie
The band began their journey in 2009, with a collaboration between the composer and keyboardist Yoav Efron and drummer Yogev Gabay. The two were later joined, in 2011, by vocalist Misha Soukhinin, guitarist Guy Landau, and bassist Iggy 'Jalapeno' Cohen to complete the final lineup.

Prior to that, in 2006, Yoav composed the first song "Utopia" which later became the title for their debut album. Later that year he composed the rest of the tracks that are destined to appear in "Utopia".

Released digitally on May 14th, 2012, "Utopia" in just a short period of time, has won praise and respect worldwide for it's highly complex and intense arrangements, its virtuosic musicianship, and its ability to captivate the listener.

During 2013 the band started working on their second album which due to be released in the beginning of 2014 and got nominated for the "Limelight" (Best new band) award in the prestigious "Progressive Music Awards 2013" competition which is held by the British "Prog" magazine.

Distorted Harmony has established itself as Israel's leading progressive metal band and aspires to be recognized as one of the leading bands in Prog / Metal as well as the overall worldwide music scene.

Discography:

Utopia (2012)
Chain Reaction (2014)

Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/DistortedHarm0ny
Bandcamp: www.distortedharm0ny.bandcamp.com
LastFM: www.last.fm/music/Distorted+Harmony
Distorted Harmony: http://www.distortedharmony.com/?id=fb

Enjoy!!
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Nicky007

Thanx, Mad :)

They sound interesting 8)

I'll check'm up .... ;)

- Nicky
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Peter

Nice find. Already on the shopping list.
Arriving somewhere, but not here....