News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

SHADOWLAND LIVE DATES 2010

Started by erik, Fri, 2010-01-01, 16:08:04

Previous topic - Next topic

erik

Shadowland will hit the road again in February/March 2010, together with Jadis! (so really a sequel to the 'Lurv' Ambassadors' Tour of the '90s this time, not just Gary Chandler solo as a support as in 2009) Scheduled dates:

20.02 De Boerderij - Netherlands
21.02 Spirit of 66 - Belgium
22.02 Bergkeller - Germany
27.02 The Peel - UK
28.02 Mr Kyps - UK
06.03 CRS Wesley Centre - UK

We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

Iggy

Quote from: erik on Fri, 2010-01-01, 16:08:04
Shadowland will hit the road again in February/March 2010, together with Jadis! (so really a sequel to the 'Lurv' Ambassadors' Tour of the '90s this time, not just Gary Chandler solo as a support as in 2009) Scheduled dates:

20.02 De Boerderij - Netherlands
21.02 Spirit of 66 - Belgium
22.02 Bergkeller - Germany
27.02 The Peel - UK
28.02 Mr Kyps - UK
06.03 CRS Wesley Centre - UK

Cheers Erik.

I must go to the Peel on the 27/02

Teunis

De Boerderij is very tempting, I'll see  *horns*.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

The Butterfly Man

Yay, I bought my ticket for the Boerderij-show last weekend! :)

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

johninblack

Saw Shadowland last night and they were rather superb, one of the more enjoyable gigs I've been to recently. On a sad note it was rather poorly attended, still, more room for those of us that did.

JJ II

It was great! Compared to the last tour they dropped Hall of Mirrors and Mephisto Bridge, but... included Dreams of a Ferryman. That was great.

I think these days Clive is a much more natural singer than back in the 90's. I loved Mike's keyboard sounds and solos.

erik

Quote from: JJ II on Tue, 2010-03-09, 16:37:54
Compared to the last tour they dropped Hall of Mirrors and Mephisto Bridge, but... included Dreams of a Ferryman. That was great.
Half Moon Street and Through The Looking Glass were new in the setlist, Dreams Of The Ferryman was also played last year ;)
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

JJ II

QuoteDreams Of The Ferryman was also played last year

You are absolutely right, I was mistaken. I meant Through the Looking Glass (same album).

erik

Quote from: JJ II on Sat, 2010-03-13, 21:07:35
You are absolutely right, I was mistaken. I meant Through the Looking Glass (same album).

Both great tracks, the best two on the album! ;)
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..