write me a message if you can't log in, need to recover your account, or register a new account; also if the email address you used here might now be invalid!

Author Topic: Your latest cd or DVD purchase  (Read 521690 times)

Offline Teunis

• Last Unicorns
  • Beyond Reckoning
  • Prog rules
Re: Your latest cd or DVD purchase
« Reply #2475 on: Fri, 2021-06-25, 20:17:35 »
Toto - With A Little Help From My Friends

Both cd and Blu-Ray, curious ...  8)
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Offline PH

• Last Unicorns
  • Beyond Reckoning
  • Before we're raised up He's got to break us down.
« Reply #2476 on: Mon, 2021-06-28, 13:54:54 »
I was thinking about pre-ordering the new Neal Morse Band album "Innocence & Danger" 2CD/DVD and the "Morsefest 2019" 4CD/2Blu-ray combo. But man, it's expensive to get it shipped to The Netherlands. This is truly absurd and I think it's even outrageous. With standard shipping it's $107.82 and with priority mail it's even more ridiculous: $132.23, that's $57.25 for shipping! That's roughly 75% of the total costs of the actual CD's...
In what world is this acceptable?
I can live without pre-ordering the NMB album, because it will find its way to the normal shops. But the Morsefest discs are supposed to be exclusive to the Radiant website. So if you want it, you have to buy it there... :( That's really sad...

Offline Teunis

• Last Unicorns
  • Beyond Reckoning
  • Prog rules
« Reply #2477 on: Mon, 2021-06-28, 19:58:52 »
I can live without pre-ordering the NMB album, because it will find its way to the normal shops. But the Morsefest discs are supposed to be exclusive to the Radiant website. So if you want it, you have to buy it there... :( That's really sad...
I'm going to buy the new NMB album at my local record shop, like almost all the albums I buy. And occasionally I buy them at gigs. But so many US Dollars for shipping, that's insane indeed :-\. A handful of people will still buy them I suppose. Maybe Radiant understands that and will distribute them in other ways ... Fingers crossed :).
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)