News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Keyboard poll

Started by Constable Hogweed, Wed, 2005-02-23, 03:57:56

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favourite?

1 (6.7%)
-
3 (20%)
$
1 (6.7%)
=
0 (0%)
+
0 (0%)
)
1 (6.7%)
(
1 (6.7%)
#
4 (26.7%)
Other
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Constable Hogweed

Sorry about this, someone had to do it.  ;D

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Moonloop

The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

Appelmoes??

And there I went thinking there would be a long list of keyboard brands to choose from :-\ :D
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Xanxtuary

Yep, a poll about typographical characters, confusingly titled Keyboard Poll!  ;)  Still, that's my beloved Hogweed for you! 

My favourite typographical character is the tilde ~ as often used in Spanish and Portuguese languages, and sometimes in webpages and computer programming languages.

Now shall we do a poll about Moogs, Hammonds, Mellotrons, Rolands, Fairlights, etc?
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Appelmoes??

Err, since I'm a n00b concerning 'real' keyboards I'll just pick the one with the coolest name :D But, hey, go ahead and make a nice poll ;)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Mark Jan

Good idea! Make a nice list of it and I'll vote.  ;D

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Wed, 2005-02-23, 21:39:04
Yep, a poll about typographical characters, confusingly titled Keyboard Poll!  ;)  Still, that's my beloved Hogweed for you! 

My favourite typographical character is the tilde ~ as often used in Spanish and Portuguese languages, and sometimes in webpages and computer programming languages.

Now shall we do a poll about Moogs, Hammonds, Mellotrons, Rolands, Fairlights, etc?

Herben

I have such a strange keyboard, if I touch ? than I get _ and more from such jokes, maybe I've got the wrong country selected for my keyboard or something like that.
Walk along the Waterfall, watching as the world turns red
Wonder where the river flows, and the blood on the River bed
Poison lies to close to us, Reach across the salt and Sand
Moving Deeper into the Land

marcello

I voted for left parenthesis, my alter ego must have voted for right, who was it, come clean! w00t!!
What will I be, When Winter comes again, and were wrapped up in furs, and life has begun again

gelert

Well, it's a tough choice between the "Insert" and the "End" keys....

Whether to "insert" the "end", or to "end" the "insert"...?

...aye, there's the rub...  ::)
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"