News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Happy New Year

Started by Iggy, Thu, 2009-01-01, 03:38:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicky007

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2009-01-02, 14:11:50
Except for Nicky, he's scary.

;D Paxi.

Yeah, that's what the girls luuuv  *horns*

Seriously now, what I don't get is how women can be sooo attracted to murderers. Women are puzzling  ??? ::)

They don't go for the nice guys (like roomies); no, they want scary, psychopathic types that cheat on'm and stuff. Why's that, Bella ?

Here's also wishing you a more pleasant new year  :)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

bellanova

Im not sure Nicky. he wasnt a murderer or bad person. He was a fellow progger and i got him into Arena too. He is a nice person with one weakness....namely women! I had the best 6 months ever but then the illusions were shattered and his halo slipped big time! But hey. its a new year with lots of good gigs coming up. I have at least one gig a month up to and including May!

Nicky007

Quote from: bellanova on Sun, 2009-01-04, 10:13:37
He is a nice person with one weakness....namely women!

A lot of men have that weakness, Bella - and more and more women too  :(

As I see it, there are two major factors in a relationship:  First, being lucky and finding the "right" partner. Second, making the decision that this is for life, and thus being faithful and working thru all differences.

Looks like we're getting into some philosophy today  :)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Peter

A very belated Happy New Year to all of you guys ;)

Live long and prosper!

May the force be with you!
Arriving somewhere, but not here....