News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

the script tour

Started by markbsac, Tue, 2008-04-08, 00:59:06

Previous topic - Next topic

markbsac

hi guys

any idea when the uk dates will be announced i know theres a load of marillion fans dieing to see this...awsome idea and something we have all longed for...grendal live...awsome what more can i say

mark

PH

Yes, I guess we're all exited!
Especially for people like me, who haven't heard the original.

Unfortunately I also know of Marillion fans who won't go because of Mick's drumming! :o
They say things like "Hope he's learnt how to play the drums" and "well at least he's limited to Script... anything after that would be too tricky for him......" concluding in "I don't think I'll bother...."
That really makes me angry!! >:( >:( >:(
And sad too. :'(

These people should be introduced to Arena, because I think Arena is far more exciting than anything Marillion has done!

Mick we love you!

-Paco

Nicky007

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2008-04-08, 07:51:47
Unfortunately I also know of Marillion fans who won't go because of Mick's drumming! :o
They say things like "Hope he's learnt how to play the drums" and "well at least he's limited to Script... anything after that would be too tricky for him......" concluding in "I don't think I'll bother...."
That really makes me angry!! >:( >:( >:(
And sad too. :'(

Me too, Paxi,   >:(  &  :(

Main thing:  Clive and Mick have, from the beginning, through all the years, been the anchormen of Arena. That's a fact !  So all Arena fans, show due respect  8)

Second:  Mick is a superb and subtle drummer. He's far beyond needing to show off.

Mick, we love you!

I second that  *horns*

These people should be introduced to Arena, because I think Arena is far more exciting than anything Marillion has done!

I agree with you here, Paco - basically - but I'm told time and again that there are a lot of subleties hidden in the music of Marillion, that emerge with patient listening.

So let's just say that both Arena and Marillion are terrific groups  *horns*

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Tue, 2008-04-08, 12:50:13I agree with you here, Paco - basically - but I'm told time and again that there are a lot of subleties hidden in the music of Marillion, that emerge with patient listening.

So let's just say that both Arena and Marillion are terrific groups  *horns*

Agreed.
I must say Misplaced Childhood and Script For A Jester's Tear are indeed two brilliant albums.
And I must say that I really like Anoraknophobia, but it seems I'm alone in this.

-Paco

wagner

Quote from: markbsac on Tue, 2008-04-08, 00:59:06
hi guys

any idea when the uk dates will be announced i know theres a load of marillion fans dieing to see this...awesome idea and something we have all longed for...grendal live...awesome what more can i say

Swindon 16 April Riffs Bar ;) ;)
La Rose noire!
myspace.com/arenaatverglas

Deenfan

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2008-04-08, 13:54:42
And I must say that I really like Anoraknophobia, but it seems I'm alone in this.

-Paco

You're not. ;)

PH

markbsac

so are there any plans for a uk tour ?

wagner

Just keep looking on wiventertainment.de
by the end of the year we will have some Uk dates...

::) *horns* *horns* ;D ;)
La Rose noire!
myspace.com/arenaatverglas