News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Room Special

Started by Nicky007, Mon, 2007-10-08, 20:12:14

Previous topic - Next topic

bluepony

Appelmoes??

Quote from: bluepony on Fri, 2007-10-12, 09:10:35
You know what is strange, Appelmoes?? - I live in Germany, but I only know Weihenstephaner milk, yoghurt and other dairy products... but I definitely like Paulaner Hefeweizen beer.  :) Have you ever tasted this?
Weihenstephaner actually has the oldest brewery in the world (or so they claim). They have a shiny site:

http://www.brauerei-weihenstephan.de/

Never tried the one you mentioned...
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Peter

Without the extensive help of huge masses of "Schwip Schwap", which is basically Cola with orange taste added, this place wouldn't have come to life. So Room Special is definitely that. Skol!
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Appelmoes??

Yaay for germans and their crazy drinks :D
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Nicky007

Quote from: Peter on Sun, 2007-10-14, 11:48:38
Without the extensive help of huge masses of "Schwip Schwap", which is basically Cola with orange taste added, this place wouldn't have come to life. So Room Special is definitely that. Skol!

Add a couple shots of vodka or schnaps (das war sein letztes Wort) and I'm in, Cap.

Isn't there somebody here who can devise a completely new Room Special - that divides humanity into Arena resp. fans and non-fans? Something with Pepper of course.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

bluepony

Quote from: Nicky007 on Sun, 2007-10-14, 16:04:47
Isn't there somebody here who can devise a completely new Room Special - that divides humanity into Arena resp. fans and non-fans? Something with Pepper of course.

JD and pepper?  ;)