News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Twelfth Night!!!

Started by CompanyCroydon, Sun, 2007-09-16, 13:21:13

Previous topic - Next topic

CompanyCroydon

Dear Friend,

So as promised before the summer hols, we are now able to confirm the line-up for the November shows!!!!

We are delighted to say that original members Andy Revell and myself, will both be joining Clive Mitten and Andy Sears, along with new boy Mark Spencer.

Which means it's now officially a 'Twelfth Night' reunion !!

Rev & I have actually been involved in the project from the outset, but had simply needed some time to convince ourselves that we would be able to play again - as both of us 'retired' from active musical service a long time ago !

Mark has been drafted in, as Rick wasn't able to join us, to take on keyboard / guitar and backing vocal duties, multi-talented chap that he is. (If you think his name is familiar - beside being a long-standing friend of the band - he was the singer in 80s prog band LaHost).

Our first full band rehearsal weekend went very well considering it was the first time we had played together for more than 20 years !! And although we can't guarantee to be quite as brilliant (ahem !) as we used to be !! ........... we are confident that it will all be 'alright on the night', and that both gigs will be a 'night to remember' ......... to use but two of our old clichés !!

We expect news of the reunion line-up will accelerate the sale of tickets - which are going well already, with both venues reporting strong advance sales !! ................. so if you want to make sure of seeing us, PLEASE get your tickets as soon as possible. Details can be found on our web-site.  www.twelfthnight.info

Talking of which we are only playing the 2 already announced gigs (Kingston 17th, & Deptford 24th) as we have been unable to agree a suitable gig in the North this time. However if these gigs go well ........ who knows what the future holds ?!

We are all looking forward immensely (albeit with some nervousness) to playing together and seeing so many old friends again - and are sure that we'll all have a great time !

'The Cacophonous Troubadours'.

See you at The PEEL!!! ;D

CompanyCroydon

TWELFTH NIGHT

The PEEL.

Saturday, November 17th. TWELFTH NIGHT
Doors open 7.30pm.

Tickets are Available Now!!!

You are able to obtain tickets directly through the venue via credit
card on 020 8546 3516. You can also send a cheque payable to Peel
Leisure Co.

Address 160 Cambridge Rd, Kingston KT1 3HH.

Tickets will be £10.00 Advance.
£12 if any on the Day!

Show will roughly be 2.5 hours long and is a warm-up for two main gigs which will be recorded hopefully for cd/dvd.Material will range from Fact and Fiction through to XII/Corner of the World tour with perhaps

Nicky007

Sounds real great! I'll be thinking about you (across the North Sea). Expect you'll blow the roof. Looking forward to hearing some recordings.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

CompanyCroydon

I think they are recording both gigs, and dvd's ;D