News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Swindon gig last night (Friday)

Started by Guzzmonster, Sat, 2005-10-15, 23:01:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Guzzmonster

How bloody small was that !!!!

Other than that,it was a top night out in deepest Swindon!
Fantastic support from Credo,pugging thier new cd,Rhettoric,which is rather good!

It seemed like a Prog Hall of Fame,with the likes of Nick Barrett,Steve Christie and John Wetton,at the back of the pub !!

I nearly shat myself when i saw that Wetton was there !!!!!

Guzz

Saryna

Yeah, I knew I should have gone to this one.  The home team.  Glad you had a good time. :)

keyboardistmatt

I wish I had the money to go to some of this stuff! :(
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Peter

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Sun, 2005-10-16, 21:06:31
I wish I had the money to go to some of this stuff! :(
Jeez, I'd have sold one of my .... keyboards to be able to go to the gigs :)
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

keyboardistmatt

You have keyboards??

Quick, Peter!  Put a post in my 'What's in your keyboard rig?' thread in Musicians corner! :D

Peter

No, only forgot to add "if I had any".... wanted to make the statement more comparable for you :P

PS: I actually DO own a keyboard, wait, lemme take a look at it: it's a Technics SX-K250
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

keyboardistmatt

Oh, it was all going so well, too! :P

Oh, in that case, it is still going well! ;D

creme anglais

a great gig! petit & bijou I think! flipping great! hot, sweaty, noisy, and great fun!

Credo were fab! and Arena played great! no rom for costumes etc, but tonnes of fun, and just like being a student again!

I loved it! flippin great night!

(did Fish in Cornwall last night and just got home! absoloutley pooped and strangely I seem to have lost my voice- either too much scotch or too much singing!!!)

CAxxxxxx ;D ;D ;D :P

ironcow2103

Quote from: Guzzmonster on Sat, 2005-10-15, 23:01:17
How bloody small was that !!!!

Not that with the benefit of hindsight I would have missed the Sheffield gig for the world but coming from Bristol how come there was no notice of the Swindon date (or did I miss it?) - even Arenaworld didn't have a contact for the venue...
Steve

creme anglais

the announcement was quite late, but there had been a few words about it here about a week or so before the gig. I think you got the full show in Sheffield tho! , but Riff's is a cracking little venue, check out their website and subscribe to their news letter, you never knw who'll pop up there, and only an hour from Bristol!

http://www.riffsbar.biz/

CAx