News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Arena Discography

Started by barry, Mon, 2008-02-25, 13:56:01

Previous topic - Next topic

barry

hi there fellows! I'm a new one in The Shattered Room and I'm looking for a complete discography of Arena. what I mean is: all their releases (incl. LPs, EPs, live, DVDs, compilations, singles and whatever stuff considered official) in correct order, with exact dates and complete tracklisting of each release (incl. japanese or re-release bonus tracks, if there are any). the point is that it's hard to find such an ultimate source of information considering this band. even the official Arena site does not provide a chronologically ordered discography, nor does progarchives.com, let alone wikipedia.org. for instance, in 2003 they released 'Caught In The Act' DVD, 'Contagious', 'Radiance' and 'Contagium' EPs, but the accurate dates are nowhere to be found. let's make it clear and supplement what's missing:).
cheers!

mdread666

Hi Barry,

Your best bet would be to check out the Arena bio  (The Salt and the Sand) - covers everything upto Pepper's Ghost (version 1.0 available as pdf) discography at end -

http://www.verglas.com/cage_page/login/cage_releases/the_salt_and_the_sand_e-book.pdf
mdread666

...for it is a human number,
It's number is six hundred and sixty six.

barry

yeah, that's it. thanks dude!

Draco chimera

Thanks ;DThat's great to see every song recorded by Arena. *horns*
Let your conscience decide !

barry

Songs From The Lions Cage/Songs From The Lion's Cage/Songs From The Lions' Cage. which version is the correct one?

Deenfan

I love your attention to detal!

The correct one is "Songs from the lions cage". No ´ in sight. ;)

Nicky007

Quote from: Deenfan on Fri, 2008-03-21, 16:25:40
No ´ in sight. ;)

No, that was Frank Zappa  ;D

Quote from: Deenfan on Fri, 2008-03-21, 16:25:40
I love your attention to detal!

And I love your lack of it, Deenie  ;)

Wiki-Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Appelmoes??

Ha! The picky one is being pickied! :D That I have lived the day to witness this! ;D
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Deenfan

:-[  Of all places to be sloppy...

>:( My attention to detail, and the dedication to the same, is so enormous that if I become aware that, say it should be a ´ or indeed of course a ' (most proper!!) in this title, and I had mentioned the album on the net and in different files on my machine, I would not rest until I had modified all my messages and edited all the files to make it right. It is not possible to let a mistake stand. It is by it's nature wrong! :'(

Ah... to heck with it. Let me have a cup of coffee and some music, and the Earth will continue to spin after all...