News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Young musicians needed for Pendragon TV project!

Started by johninblack, Sun, 2006-06-11, 19:29:38

Previous topic - Next topic

johninblack

This from Wilcey on the Pendragon forum

QuoteEndemol UK are making a TV programme for CH4 (UK) focused around Pendragon!!!
As part of this project we really need some young musicians. To apply you need to be between the ages of 16-25 and have some proficiency in one or more of the following:- Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Drums.
You will need also to be available for some time between 19th June and beginning of July and either be located in the Swindon area or be able to travel to this area as needed.
The idea is to get some groups of young muscians together to play some material with Nick (and possibly other members of Pendragon)

If you are interested, Endemol UK are wittling the lists down and checking applications.

Give them a call on 0208 222 4072 where an answerphone will pick up your details and a researcher will get back to you.

This is a really exciting project for Pendragon, and we hope that those of you who don't get to join in will be tuning in when the show is aired!

PH

Cool.

But I don't live in the Swindon area...
Besides, I don't play any of those instruments, I could possibly play some keyboards since I learn very quickly (I can play Kino's 'Picture' now too), but not really that good. I want to try out my vocals.

I hope there will be such a project in The Netherlands too (about some prog-artists, 'cause we have Idols already and I hate Idols).

creme anglais

news just in from the Pendragon forum..........

THE PHONE NUMBER FOR ENDEMOL APPLICATIONS HAS CHANGED!!!

:roll: DUE TO A LAND LINE PROBLEM AT ENDEMOL, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS PLEASE CALL

07971-385951

CHEERS!

WILCEY x

PH

Hello, I was just curious, since this won't be on Dutch television can someone please record this for me? I know it isn't on TV yet, but when it is, I might forget to ask! ;D

Endemol is a dutch company, so it would be fair if we (dutch proggers) get a similar program with Ayreon or something... We could beg them. :D

Appelmoes??

No TV-channel in the Netherlands will want to feature that I fear :'( Instead we get a new Idols-clone very originally called 'the X-factor' ::)

Idiots, I say...
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

creme anglais

This should be on UK TV in September/October..........no definite date as yet.
I went to the gig, where Nick, Clive and Peter had been coaching these kids and they played a couple of Pendragon numbers...........it really was amazing, they were all great!

I don't have  VHS at home, but it should be worth finding someone who has to video this for you!

C-A x

PH

Ahh man... :(
In The Netherlands we have a website called "uitzending gemist" which means something like "broadcast missed". That way you can watch a programme online.
Does the British have something similar?? Please??

johninblack

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2006-08-09, 09:39:30
Ahh man... :(
In The Netherlands we have a website called "uitzending gemist" which means something like "broadcast missed". That way you can watch a programme online.
Does the British have something similar?? Please??

Yes, it's called my DVD recorder......so i'll sort you a copy out if there is no way for you to find it anywhere else.

PH

Quote from: johninblack on Wed, 2006-08-09, 17:18:11
Yes, it's called my DVD recorder......so i'll sort you a copy out if there is no way for you to find it anywhere else.

And errr... can you host it online or something?? Or how are we gonna do this...

johninblack

creme anglais

can it be "you-tube"-ed?

I will be sitting down in front of my telly for this , but if we can get it on you-tube, then everyone can see it!!!

(sorry I neither have the technoloy or the know how to do it tho! ???)

;)

PH

You Tube? I don't think it can hold a whole serie... but maybe it is THE solution!

johninblack

I'd be quite happy to record it to DVD and then post it to PH in Holland providing that if anyone else in Holland or indeed Mainland Europe wanted it that PH passes it on. This is a genuine offer, i'm not one to promise and then not deliver. Are you ok with that PH?

PH

Quote from: johninblack on Mon, 2006-08-14, 01:59:45
I'd be quite happy to record it to DVD and then post it to PH in Holland providing that if anyone else in Holland or indeed Mainland Europe wanted it that PH passes it on. This is a genuine offer, i'm not one to promise and then not deliver. Are you ok with that PH?
Seems like a great deal to me. ;D
But it's still so far away (september/october).
So I guess you can mail it to me at the end of december or so?
Man, that would be great!

creme anglais

Silhobbit managed to upload half of the show...........apparently they overslept and therefore missed the begining ::)............. but you can see the 2nd half by going here...........

http://www.silhobbit.com/silweb/mainpages/hot_news.htm

You get a glimpse or two of Mr Nolan...............

;)C-A

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

PH

LOL, this was a year ago already...

Thanks to the "Who's Online" list I noticed that a guest was looking at this page.
So what's the status?

-Paco

bluepony

Yes, indeed - anyone recorded this (and still got the recording)? I've seen some of the 'preparations' for this TV show, so I'm very interested in the final result!

Nicky007

Quote from: PH on Mon, 2006-06-12, 08:53:16
I could possibly play some keyboards since I learn very quickly (I can play Kino's 'Picture' now too), but not really that good. I want to try out my vocals.

You're aware that one doesn't spit as much when singing in English, Paco?

BTW they're looking for a pianist to play the solo part in the Rach 3 (Rachmaninoff) at the Copenhagen Radio Hall. Maybe somethin for you, Paco?

;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Thu, 2007-11-22, 10:24:39You're aware that one doesn't spit as much when singing in English, Paco?
You're aware that one doesn't spit as much on people as you do, Nicky?

;)

I speak very clean Dutch. No dialect, just a perfectly clean Dutch voice.
But sing? I really want to be able to sing, so I better train it.

At the moment playing some solos on my shiny keyboard. ;D

-Paco

bluepony

Quote from: PH on Thu, 2007-11-22, 16:10:22
You're aware that one doesn't spit as much on people as you do, Nicky?

Good one, Paco!!  :D

Nicky007

Now I get why you marshies drink so much beer: Ya need a lot of liquid  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

bluepony

Quote from: Nicky007 on Fri, 2007-11-23, 11:38:01

Nicky.

But I thought you were the one spitting so much, Nicky!  ;)  ;D

maddox

Quote from: Nicky007 on Fri, 2007-11-23, 11:38:01

Nicky.

We only try to keep up with you, Nicky.  ;D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.