News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Inspiration

Started by DigitalDream, Tue, 2005-08-30, 16:48:00

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalDream

Hi all,

the Arena song´s given me so much Inspiration for my Pictures take a look at my Gallery a say what
you think about the Images  ::)

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=DigitalDream666

Regards

DigitalDream

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Appelmoes??

At first I didn't wanna look, cause it was the 4th time you advertises your site (in 8 post's :o) but I took a look and some pics are pretty nice. It's good to see they aren't all standard pics, but clearly inspirated one's. Still I'd like to see some more dynamic in the pics, but I don't know how to advice you in that, so I'll just shut  up :P
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Proglady

The most pics I like very much.  8) A Friend of mine made some pics like that to, maybe not as good.  ::) I don't know if I'm allouwed to post the Link here, would have to ask her first.

Simtere

Sorry ...not my cup of tea at all.  The pictures all looked pretty sad and lifeless and are typical of todays "Computer Art". 

Kind of sad that the pic with the most viewings to date is what I can only politely refer to as a computer generated ladies posterior!  Despite the fact some people seem to find lara Croft exciting in the PC games I tend to prefer the real thing myself -   still each to their own I suppose. 

gelert

I still fantasise about a clearer loft, myself...

::)
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

keyboardistmatt

Nice work! :)

I love how crisp the CGI's are.  Technology is great!
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

The Pope

[Technology is great!]

Only if you can work it and it's not soaked with holy water. ;D
I need a biscuit !

keyboardistmatt

Y...yeah, I can work it...

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Simtere on Thu, 2005-09-01, 12:19:49
Sorry ...not my cup of tea at all.  The pictures all looked pretty sad and lifeless and are typical of todays "Computer Art". 

Kind of sad that the pic with the most viewings to date is what I can only politely refer to as a computer generated ladies posterior!  Despite the fact some people seem to find lara Croft exciting in the PC games I tend to prefer the real thing myself -   still each to their own I suppose. 

Perhaps you don't realise how difficult CGI is...? ::)

Simtere

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Sun, 2005-09-04, 18:17:04
Perhaps you don't realise how difficult CGI is...? ::)

On the contrary .... I realise exactly how diificult it is .... I just don't like it that's all!  ;)    Just because something is complicated or technical does not make it artistically pleasing.

Moonloop

Quote from: Simtere on Tue, 2005-09-13, 12:46:04
Just because something is complicated or technical does not make it artistically pleasing.

....an argument against prog-rock perhaps  ;)  ;D
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

gelert

Quote from: Simtere on Tue, 2005-09-13, 12:46:04
Just because something is complicated or technical does not make it artistically pleasing.

Quote from: Moonloop on Tue, 2005-09-13, 13:08:54
....an argument against prog-rock perhaps  ;)  ;D

AKA: Just because something is simple or non-technical doesn't make it bad...

....Simple can be good...more bands, IMHO, should try "The Old Grey Whistle Test"...

But try whistling the drum-duets between Collins and Bruford / Thompson ...especially in the bath...

...trust me, the soap / shampoo suds go fudging everywhere....!  8)
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"