News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Welcome to the stage question.

Started by Idius Tidius, Sat, 2005-02-05, 00:28:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Idius Tidius

Hello. I have a few questions about the old albums.

1.I really like the live CD welcome to the stage but I really REALLY want to here the fan cd, welcome back to the stage. does anyone have it? can i buy it ANYWHERE?

I think Arena should put the songs ommited from the welcome to the stage record up for download as that album is a classic live album.

2.Did the gig featured on welcome to the stage origonally have the extra three tracks from welcome back? That means all the songs except crying for help were played. haha

3.How does the arena medley of the old albums go, what songs and bits does it include as they never played it when i saw them?

4.Do arena ever play the funny intro to out of the wilderness live?

5.Why don't arena do rock versions of the other crying for helps, that would be well good.

Thank you.

Moonloop

Your best chance of obtaining the fan CD now would be Ebay. You'd need to search under the title though, as if you tried 'Arena' you'd get several thousand hits..!!!

Aso, try www.gemm.com or www.netsoundsmusic.com

Or, put a post in the 'Wanted' section on this forum - you never know  ;)

;D
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

erik

Quote from: Idius Tidius on Sat, 2005-02-05, 00:28:30
Hello. I have a few questions about the old albums.

1.I really like the live CD welcome to the stage but I really REALLY want to here the fan cd, welcome back to the stage. does anyone have it? can i buy it ANYWHERE?

I think Arena should put the songs ommited from the welcome to the stage record up for download as that album is a classic live album.

2.Did the gig featured on welcome to the stage origonally have the extra three tracks from welcome back? That means all the songs except crying for help were played. haha

3.How does the arena medley of the old albums go, what songs and bits does it include as they never played it when i saw them?

4.Do arena ever play the funny intro to out of the wilderness live?

5.Why don't arena do rock versions of the other crying for helps, that would be well good.

Thank you.

1. The track Crying For Help IV can be downloaded at the Cage website www.the-cage.org in the Cage Releases section.

2. Yes, plus Isolation and Grendel.

3. The so-called Encore Medley (studio rehearsal) can also be downloaded at the Cage website in the Cage Releases section, contains opening and middle of Valley of the Kings, parts of Empire of a Thousand Days and Fool's Gold, and the end section of Out of the Wilderness. Clocks 7:10.

4. Never heard it live with the original intro.

Erik
The Cage
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..