News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

What is the status in Arena?

Started by cabo, Sun, 2007-12-30, 22:54:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Manatee

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2008-03-21, 09:37:03
:-[

Manatee, if you have no idea what we're on about, you can simply stop us by making a brilliant ontopic post!
I'm sorry to hear that you got a bit put off by our foolishness... (am I right?)
Perhaps we need to try not to go off topic... But then it's always fun to make a joke and, what a surprise, there we go again...

Not to worry, Paco.  Although not everything being discussed was my cup of tea, there's absolutely no need for it to be.  We're all different people.  Mostly I was just kidding too, plus I'm always happy to find another BlackAdder fan since I think that's some of the funniest stuff ever.  :)
"What is that sound?  It's confusing, and boy is it loud!"

Deenfan

You are about as right as a particularly right person with a special reason to be right! ;D

bluepony

Quote from: Deenfan on Thu, 2008-03-20, 23:08:42
All this talk about vikings and helmets brings to mind this magnificent statement from the wonderful Captain BlackAdder:

"A war has not been fought this badly since Olaf the Hairy, High Chief of all the Vikings, accidentally ordered 80,000 battle helmets with the horns on the inside!"
:D
That's a good one!  :D
And it reminds me that I have several new DVDs with loads and loads of Black Adder that I haven't had the time to watch yet... (shame on me!)

Quote from: Deenfan on Thu, 2008-03-20, 23:08:42
As for the other issue, I have to eat meat, but I don't have to rape women... ;)
Well, I guess nobody has to do that, but it still happens...

Deenfan

Have you seen men ?

Some of them have to... ;D

:-\

debsss

He guys it's been a long while since I wrote something down here... Damn haven't got enough time to start up my computer  :'(
But is there someone who I can expect Tonight at the concert in Ittervoort at the Springfestival? *horns*

Appelmoes??

To far away for a public transport depended bloke like myself :'(
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

debsss

so what?? hahaha if it needs for me to drive 3or 4 hours i would still go....
But it's easy to say for me now... for me it's only a 20 minutes drive  ;D  LOL

maddox

Quote from: debsss on Fri, 2008-04-04, 09:56:46
He guys it's been a long while since I wrote something down here... Damn haven't got enough time to start up my computer  :'(
But is there someone who I can expect Tonight at the concert in Ittervoort at the Springfestival? *horns*

Hey hey, look who we got here.

Hi there, Debsss. It's been a while.  :D

Well unfortunately i'm not able to make it.  :'(
Really wanted to go and there was no reason why i wouldn't go.
Until something unexpected happened.  :'(

But i hope you lot have lots of fun out there.  *horns*
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

bluepony

Man, I can't believe it! For me, it's a 4 hours drive to Ittervoort - and I was there on Friday! For you Dutch guys, it's kind of 'just 'round the corner' - and who of you was there!? ::)

PH

Quote from: bluepony on Sun, 2008-04-06, 16:45:32Man, I can't believe it! For me, it's a 4 hours drive to Ittervoort - and I was there on Friday! For you Dutch guys, it's kind of 'just 'round the corner' - and who of you was there!? ::)

Ahhh you have a car!
I have to trust public transport... and you know what? It can't be trusted...

-Paco

Appelmoes??

Quote from: bluepony on Sun, 2008-04-06, 16:45:32
Man, I can't believe it! For me, it's a 4 hours drive to Ittervoort - and I was there on Friday! For you Dutch guys, it's kind of 'just 'round the corner' - and who of you was there!? ::)
Same as paco :-\

If they performed at a bigger city, there would have been a change of me being there, since then there would still be trains going back to Enschede. Otherwise I would actually have to get a hotel, and that's just a bit too expensive for me :-\ I'm very sorry to have missed you though :(

My drawings on MySpace

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Clive on Sun, 2008-01-20, 10:28:48
Right... The Arena 'on hold' period is coming to a close!

Wooooooo!

We have sat back a little for the last couple of years due to the need for a break, combined with the wish from various members of the band to pursue certain projects (For myself, the last two years have been consumed with the Caamora project). However, the plan was to get things going again this year... and that is still the plan!

Excellent!! (in the style of Montgomery Burns)

We will be in tour in April, and these will be the last gigs we intend to do before making a new album.
There is now a concept for the new album, and some bits of material have been written. There are a few things to sort out and then our attention will revert to writing the Arena album.
Although there are no deadlines, I would like to think that much of the album will be written by the summer... then it will be time to record it! There is no release date planned at the moment, but that will come as the writing progresses.

Once the Arena machine grinds into action again, it won't be a question of 'a busy twelve months'... or 'a massive year'... it will be 'All about Arena for the next few years'.

Hope that answers the question..... Status - Active!!!

*horns* *horns* *horns* *horns* *horns*
*ola* *ola*

See here:-  http://shattered-room.net/index.php?topic=655.0
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

debsss

So monday again after a heavy weekend..... :-[ But thinking of last friday, my whole day lights up!
Man i'm glad i went to Ittervoort!Every time i come home after a concert from ArenA, I'm very relaxed! Feels good to see so many people around you enjoying the music so much!!! Looking forward allready for the next concert!!! *horns* *horns* *horns*

maddox

Quote from: debsss on Mon, 2008-04-07, 11:29:57

Looking forward allready for the next concert!!! *horns* *horns* *horns*

[size=05pt]Can't make any promises but...[/size]

Me too.  ;D

bluepony

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Sun, 2008-04-06, 21:31:26
... Otherwise I would actually have to get a hotel, and that's just a bit too expensive for me :-\
Well, that's just what I did (and if I had booked in time it would've been even cheaper), so that's not an excuse!  ;)

dépé

Quote from: bluepony on Tue, 2008-04-08, 21:03:33
Well, that's just what I did (and if I had booked in time it would've been even cheaper), so that's not an excuse!  ;)

Yes, but you didn't have money anymore to buy some food  ;)

bluepony

Quote from: dépé on Tue, 2008-04-08, 21:11:57
Yes, but you didn't have money anymore to buy some food  ;)
I did! I just didn't want to go to dinner all alone...

Appelmoes??

My drawings on MySpace

PH

Quote from: bluepony on Tue, 2008-04-08, 21:03:33Well, that's just what I did (and if I had booked in time it would've been even cheaper), so that's not an excuse!  ;)

Yeah, but you have a job...
And I don't...

And school just sucks my wallet dry, so I have to search for a job, but then again, I'm too busy with school...
Help... :(

-Paco

bluepony

Well, the room I rented had 4 beds... so next time Arena play in Ittervoort I'll give you the address of the hotel and the room number and you can have a fan meet there!  ;)

Appelmoes??

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

I feel i must warn you, Blue.

I snore.  :P

Appelmoes??

My drawings on MySpace

maddox

Appelmoes??

Sorry, it was a too good opportunity to pass up ;D

My drawings on MySpace