News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Visitor Line-up on stage in Holland!

Started by marcelthecage, Thu, 2005-08-18, 10:08:06

Previous topic - Next topic

The Fury

Why do you laugh at my hopeless appeal for your mercy?

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: The Fury on Wed, 2005-09-14, 20:58:20
Hmm pictures...a digicam anyone??!

Amazon... (not the rainforest BTW...) ;D
you can get most things there!

Failing that, go mad on eBay!  It's the way foward, dude! ;)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

The Fury

Hmm you think Amazon will deliver within 48 hours??? That's roughly the amount of time still left for me until the concert this Friday  ;D Say no more say no more  ;)

Well, maybe I can beg one from one of my friends.

Appelmoes??

For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

NijntjeRocks

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Thu, 2005-09-15, 19:25:50
Or buy one ;)
This time I wont let the safetyguards see me walking in with my camera, last time at De Boerderij (Threshold) I had to bring it back to my car. that guy was really an ass! >:(
Nijntje=Miffy. Original Miffy: (in Dutch)

The Fury

Hmm you obviously have no insight whatsoever in the financial life of a student, Appelmoes! ;D
Nijntje, I've never understood the trouble that some venues make about bringing in a photocamera. Luckily I have never experienced any trouble at Arena concerts in Paradiso, Tivoli and Lucky, but I can imagine your frustration. Anyway, thnx for the warning. Though I won't be making any pictures today, I'll be careful the 16th of october!

NijntjeRocks

Quote from: The Fury on Fri, 2005-09-16, 00:33:30
Hmm you obviously have no insight whatsoever in the financial life of a student, Appelmoes! ;D
Nijntje, I've never understood the trouble that some venues make about bringing in a photocamera. Luckily I have never experienced any trouble at Arena concerts in Paradiso, Tivoli and Lucky, but I can imagine your frustration. Anyway, thnx for the warning. Though I won't be making any pictures today, I'll be careful the 16th of october!
It has something to do with competition with profs, and my camera looks a bit too proffessional I guess, so they say I need a press-card or something alike ???

The Vision Bleak

Watched the video las night from Tivoli, right after the Zoetermeer gig.Defintly great to see Paul again!!I hope John, won't suffer the problems from that night , whit his guitar!

The Vision Bleak

I was checking http://www.ironheart-rocks.com and found out that Paul still has his "lion scarred" sleevless t-shirt  :D, alhtough I rather see him play Arena songs, it's nice to see him preform on stage again!

Appelmoes??

Yeay! Me, my sister and Nijntje are taking a friend of with us :) I'm reaheaheaheeaaly looking forward to this gig *ola*

My drawings on MySpace

Appelmoes??

I finally found the right topic :)

Click here for my comments.
And now some pic's :)

My sis with Rob.

My drawings on MySpace

NijntjeRocks

Pics Hi-res available, just send me an email