News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

New fan here!

Started by Weballergy, Thu, 2006-02-16, 21:54:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Saryna

You're making me jealous.  I have the cd but doesn't look like there will be any shows over here. :'(

Glad to know it's a great concert though.  I'm sure there will be the dvd soon enough, unless there already is one that I don't know about.

Not to take away from Arjen or anything, but it's too bad Clive and Oliver never got to tour with Jabberwockey or Hounds of Baskervilles because they are equally as good.  Just my opinion. ;)

Appelmoes??

I'm sure there will be a DVD. And I will be on it since I was at thr front of the crowd *ola*
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Saryna

Oh good!  So we'll see you then.  Let us know who you are when it comes out.

PH

Thanks Appelmoes... Now I'm a member of the Ayreon board and guess what?
A guy told me to take a banana...

But why can't I eat it?
Should I make appelmoes out of it? :D

Appelmoes??

The dancing banana's are for fun only, if they are eaten they can't be used to bring peace and joy all over the world ;) Trust me, that banana will one day conquer the world!
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Obscyra

Eating our dancing bananas would really offend us. So, PH, take them as a little treasure that brings happiness and peace.  8)
Carpe Noctem!