News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

New Arena Fan

Started by neelix, Thu, 2005-12-22, 20:00:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonloop

Quote from: funkster on Sat, 2006-02-04, 18:02:10
Well Andy , not after that Brum equaliser  >:(but i hopefully will be after Chavski tomorrow  :)

This Arena lot are a bit good arnt they  8)

Yeah, last minutes against the Mancs & Brum and errors against Bolton. Not good. Scoring enough has been a problem all season and tbh I can't really see it improving although I hope a certain deity may prove me wrong  ;D

Agreed, neat forum although I haven't posted much anywhere over the last couple of months due to work  :(

Would strongly recommend the new Riverside CD too  8)
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

funkster

Quote from: Moonloop on Sun, 2006-02-05, 07:48:56
Yeah, last minutes against the Mancs & Brum and errors against Bolton. Not good. Scoring enough has been a problem all season and tbh I can't really see it improving although I hope a certain deity may prove me wrong  ;D

Agreed, neat forum although I haven't posted much anywhere over the last couple of months due to work  :(

Would strongly recommend the new Riverside CD too  8)

Just been listening to I turned you down from progarchives and it sounds right up my street , oo er missues , might have to give the album a purchase. Cheers Andy  :)