News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Nokia N73(Symbian 3rd OS) Arena theme

Started by cabo, Thu, 2007-09-27, 12:40:01

Previous topic - Next topic

cabo

Since i am a Arena fan and have used the Arena logo as wallpaper on my phone, i was shocked to see that the new Nokia phones dindn't support wallpapers(backgrounds) as in older phones. Therefor I had to make a theme to show som Arena support... I will not distribute it before i have some sort of permission from Clive or someone connected to the band for using the logo. It's not a flashy theme, nothing special either, just the Arena logo and I think it makes my phone cool ;) No music is included in the theme just the Arena logo shown(i like that one best).

Anyway, I PM'ed Clive so get an approval to distribute it. So i'm awaiting that before anyone other than me can use it. Here's some bad screenshots:

I would be happy to share with other forum members if i'm allowed :)

Bupie

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

cabo

Thanx, it should be usable on many Nokia phones, i probaly could make other versions to fit all Nokias...

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: cabo on Thu, 2007-09-27, 20:30:24
Thanx, it should be usable on many Nokia phones, i probaly could make other versions to fit all Nokias...

No you don't have to, cause I also have a N73... ;D

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

maddox

Looks good, Cabo.  8)

Too bad it only works on a Nokia since i'm the owner of a Sony Ericsson.  ;)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

bellanova

guig

Quote from: cabo on Thu, 2007-09-27, 12:40:01
Since i am a Arena fan and have used the Arena logo as wallpaper on my phone, i was shocked to see that the new Nokia phones dindn't support wallpapers(backgrounds) as in older phones. Therefor I had to make a theme to show som Arena support... I will not distribute it before i have some sort of permission from Clive or someone connected to the band for using the logo. It's not a flashy theme, nothing special either, just the Arena logo and I think it makes my phone cool ;) No music is included in the theme just the Arena logo shown(i like that one best).

Anyway, I PM'ed Clive so get an approval to distribute it. So i'm awaiting that before anyone other than me can use it. Here's some bad screenshots:

I would be happy to share with other forum members if i'm allowed :)

Did Clive ever come back to you about releasing it?

cabo

No,  haven't heard anything yet. But with advice from Peter i put the link out for you members of this forum.

http://home.no.net/khage/mobil/arena.sis

You can install it on your phone in different ways, i always activate Bluetooth and right-click the file and choose send to Bluetooth and my already installed Nokia phone.You can also use the Nokia PC-suite software...

This Theme is for Symbian 3rd version Nokia phones, it's up to you to install, don't come running after me if you mess the phone :)
And again nothing fancy, just the Arena logo that i like most with some matching icons.

Let me know if you find errors or maybe have some tips to make the Theme better...

Anyway good luck!

PH

Another Sony Ericsson owner here! *horns*

Sony Ericsson is the best!! 8)

-Paco

maddox

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2007-10-02, 17:44:32
Another Sony Ericsson owner here! *horns*

Sony Ericsson is the best!! 8)

-Paco

Paco for president!!  *horns*

;D

Nicky007

Hey, did you guys get stuck in your puberty?  ;D

Got a Sony Ericsson too.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

maddox

Quote from: Nicky007 on Tue, 2007-10-02, 19:05:59
Hey, did you guys get stuck in your puberty?  ;D

Got a Sony Ericsson too.

Nicky.

::)

;)

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Tue, 2007-10-02, 19:05:59Got a Sony Ericsson too.
Is it that small?

I have a big one!

(cellphone)

-Paco

JJ II

Funny....

I've had an Salamander MP3-file as my ringtone for several years now. It's really cool. Try it, and you'll get stuck!

The thing about it is: take it, before the drums come in ;D

Nicky007

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2007-10-02, 19:24:17
I have a big one!

What's biggest about you is your mouth, Paco  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

PH