News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Final exams

Started by PH, Fri, 2006-05-19, 10:34:36

Previous topic - Next topic

PH

I feel very nervous and stressed, because today I have exams... Three hours long mathematics......

Please, keep your fingers crossed and pray that I pass!!! :( :( :(
I bet there are some more here who have exams today.

From (GMT+1) 13:15 'till 16:30 Mathematics...

Yuck... :-\

marcello

I start my GCSE exams on monday. 1 hour long Spanish test  :o

My maths is on the 12th of June but i cant say maths is my greatest strength.
What will I be, When Winter comes again, and were wrapped up in furs, and life has begun again

Appelmoes??

How are your grades? Is there reason to be nervous?

Good luck to all doing exams!
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Cyborg-Frask

I also had had my math exam today

man man man... if you ask me: HEAVYYYY... i learned like a geek but even then.. it was pretty hard
And I wasn't the only one, almost the wholl class was stil busy at the time that there were just 2 minutes left.

In the first hour... i was like:  :o  and i couldn't think straight,  later on I got more relaxed and things went better...

I have no idea about the result...and actually...i don't want to think about it either   :-\

Quotei cant say maths is my greatest strength.
mine neither...looking at my grades it's my weakpoint.

Quote1 hour long Spanish test
WoW sounds like great fun  :P good luck  *horns*

QuoteGood luck to all doing exams!
Thanks  :P *horns* *horns* *horns*

marcello

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Fri, 2006-05-19, 12:46:07
Good luck to all doing exams!

Many thanks!

Cyborg, can I ask a favour please: How do you make that animated gif play as your avatar because I made my own one today (<-----) and it dosent seem to be moving   :(. I'ts meant to look like this:
What will I be, When Winter comes again, and were wrapped up in furs, and life has begun again

Cyborg-Frask

Cyborg, can I ask a favour please: How do you make that animated gif play as your avatar because I made my own one today (<-----) and it dosent seem to be moving   Sad. I'ts meant to look like this:

Hmmm really weird... i saved the picture from your attachment and saved it again as a ".gif" file and i tried to upload it but it doesn't work  the animation just doesn't kick in...But the most weird part of all... when i upload it as a ".gif" it says that i've uploaded a ".png" file  :-\
Also when i change of size of the file it still wouldn't work...

just 1 question: did you convert the picture from somewhere else or did you make it yourself and saved it as a ".gif" ?

i'll continue to search on  *horns* but for now....

back on topic  :P

ADDED: done it was the size of the picture... I PM-ed you Marcello the animated version is in that PM  :)

back on topic:

Upcoming monday we have Dutch.. i'm already getting nervous...I'm soo bad at dutch... :'( once.. i wrote: "muziekus" instead if "musicus" ....and for all who can't speak dutch: that about the same as "musiek" instead of "music"

*stressed* :P

Peter

Quote from: marcello on Fri, 2006-05-19, 19:00:42
Many thanks!

Cyborg, can I ask a favour please: How do you make that animated gif play as your avatar because I made my own one today (<-----) and it dosent seem to be moving   :(. I'ts meant to look like this:

Well, you can't take an animated gif, resize it, save it as a new gif and expect it to still be animated. That won't work. Animated gifs consist of several gifs put after each other in a sequence with a defined delay and all of this in one file.

You need a tool like "unfreez" to create animated gifs.

That's at least what I know about that...
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

PH

Quote from: Cyborg-Frask on Fri, 2006-05-19, 18:10:20I also had had my math exam today

man man man... if you ask me: HEAVYYYY... i learned like a geek but even then.. it was pretty hard
And I wasn't the only one, almost the wholl class was stil busy at the time that there were just 2 minutes left.

In the first hour... i was like:  :o  and i couldn't think straight,  later on I got more relaxed and things went better...

I have no idea about the result...and actually...i don't want to think about it either   :-\

Yeah... it was very difficult...
To me it was in the first hour that I was relaxed, later on I was like: :o and kept forgetting things. Even the easy parts were suddenly to difficult for me. Like how many possibilities are there when boys and girls are born: boy-girl-boy-girl-boy.
1. boy-boy-boy-girl-girl
2. boy-boy-girl-boy-girl
3. boy-boy-girl-girl-boy
4. boy-girl-boy-boy-girl

etc etc...

Of course that isn't very difficult, but somehow it was for me... I was very VERY stressed. I like Cyborg-Frask just couldn't think straight.

Dutch is going to be easy though. ;D (I hope :-\).

Appelmoes??

Q for everybody doing exams:
What subjects are you taking and what grades do you have for them? So we will know what grade you will have to get for your exam ;)

My drawings on MySpace

marcello

Quote from: Peter on Fri, 2006-05-19, 19:54:44
Well, you can't take an animated gif, resize it, save it as a new gif and expect it to still be animated. That won't work. Animated gifs consist of several gifs put after each other in a sequence with a defined delay and all of this in one file.

You need a tool like "unfreez" to create animated gifs.

That's at least what I know about that...

Sorted that problem, Cyborg says that they play when theyre 65x65 pixels.

N'yways, I'm not looking foward to the following of my exams:

Maths paper 1
Maths paper 2
Physics

Blraghhh!!! Don't like maths   >:(

Anyway, PH, I hope you did really well in your maths! If only i could have some of your magic for mondays Spanish  :o. I'm fairly alright at Spanih anyways!

Thanks Cyborg for yer helpers!

marcello

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Fri, 2006-05-19, 20:44:45
Q for everybody doing exams:
What subjects are you taking and what grades do you have for them? So we will know what grade you will have to get for your exam ;)

Spanish  ;D
English  :D
ICT (computers)  ;D
RE (religion)  :D
Biology  :D
Chemistry  :-\
Physics  >:(
Maths  >:(

Cyborg-Frask

QuoteEven the easy parts were suddenly to difficult for me.
execly!!! I had that when I started... really sucks..

Quotewhat grades do you have for them?
On math i have to get at least a 5.1 to get a 5.5 on my piece of paper (diploma) (my grade now is a 5.9)
For Dutch i have to get a 4.8 (my grade now is 6.2)

and these (math and dutch) are my weakspots..

physics is no problem (probably) i may get a 4.1 for that (shouldn't too hard)
Enlish is shouldn't be that hard.. my grade now is somewhere around that 7.2 or so.
Biologie ... well this is actually pretty funny, because this is extra for me... .In the 4th class i have chosen ICT and now i don't really have to finish this. So when i don't pass my final examens because of biologie, they will just say:"well you have done Informatica so you don't have to pass biologie" This is really a BIG relief for me  8) 8) 8)
chemistry.. i have that one upcoming wednesday... i have to get at least a 4.9 or something...hmm not impossible but it is if you don't learn  ::)

QuoteSorted that problem, Cyborg says that they play when theyre 65x65 pixels.
yeah That's what i think...when you upload via the forum and the picture is bigger than 65 X 65 ...the forum resizes the picture and makes a ".png" of that file, and deletes the animation. (i still don't know if a ".png" can be animated tho)

QuoteThanks Cyborg for yer helpers!
no problem

PH

Biology today at 13:30-16:30...

It should be easy, but it's too much.
Tomorrow Geography and Physics... ooohohhhhhohohohohooo that's gonna be hard.

Cyborg-Frask

Hmm just one and a half hour to go before I get nervous  ;D

Like pH said...it's soo much to learn... one book is ± 300 pages and there are 2 books  :'(

luckily we don´t have to learn everything...but it's still pretty much...and i know from experience that biologie exams are always very long with a lot of short stories :-\

added:
well...personally i thought it wasn't that hard at all...it was also quite a bit shorter then i tought it would be.

This was the first exam where i had time left at the end ^^

PH

Quote from: Cyborg-Frask on Mon, 2006-05-29, 12:07:52well...personally i thought it wasn't that hard at all...it was also quite a bit shorter then i tought it would be.

This was the first exam where i had time left at the end ^^

Yeah, it wasn't that hard indeed.
Very easy actually.

Hmmm I must be careful with what I'm saying...

jorja

Hot and stressfull time :)
Me too :) I writing my diplom work :) and soon 'll ending :)
phew ;) - but need hard working - very limited time :)
All 'll be fine guys - I say - I know :)

johninblack

So once all you people have finished your exams are we all going to have a big party. If so where will it be and what entertainment will we have?

PH

Quote from: johninblack on Tue, 2006-05-30, 16:34:15
1. So once all you people have finished your exams are we all going to have a big party?
2. If so where will it be?
3. And what entertainment will we have?

1. Yes
2. Here
3. You

johninblack

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2006-05-30, 21:51:16
3. You

You might want to rethink that idea, I bore myself to death sometimes.

But seriously good luck to all of you that have exams.

Cyborg-Frask

johninblack as entertainment...sounds pretty good  :P I wonder what kind of entertainment you will do *horns*  :P

Someone that's in my class gives a huge party. Probably i wouldn't be there becuase well...i know his drink behaviour  :P
It's more like a "drink t'll you drop party" :P
QuoteBut seriously good luck to all of you that have exams.
thanks

funkster

Nearly 20 years since i sat any exams  :( but i have recently gained a Certificate in training practice so i am now a qualified trainer  *horns*

debsss

Wishing everyone goodluck with their exams.!!!! ;)

willowroolz

Quote from: debsss on Thu, 2006-06-01, 23:12:08
Wishing everyone goodluck with their exams.!!!! ;)

Ditto  ;D

PH

Well, they're over now, All we can do now is hope...

Appelmoes??

My drawings on MySpace