News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

FROST

Started by PH, Fri, 2005-09-30, 08:29:59

Previous topic - Next topic

johninblack

Seems Jem would like to come and chat with us be he hasn't got his sign up E-mail!

From Jem's Blog-

QuoteFrost has been the subject of some forum love this week too. The chaps at the Mike Portnoy forum have been casting their learned eyes over here, as have the Arena guys and the Spock's people in Germany amongst others. The only trouble is I think I've become the victim of administrator discrimination. I've tried to register at both the Portnoy and the Arena forums and have been stonewalled. My inbox remains devoid of my confirmation emails.

PH

Quote from: johninblack on Fri, 2006-05-05, 11:47:31
Seems Jem would like to come and chat with us be he hasn't got his sign up E-mail!

From Jem's Blog-

Well... I think Jem's already here.
Look at this profile

Peter

looking into that issue and emailed Jem.
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: PH on Fri, 2006-05-05, 11:57:21
Well... I think Jem's already here.
Look at this profile

Oohh, I saw that one a little while ago!  I didn't think much of it. :-[
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Jem

HELLO!!

Blimey, at last. :):)

Good to be here everybody. Thanks to Peter for resending the conf mail. How is everyone?

Cheers

Jem 

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Jem on Sat, 2006-05-06, 23:11:06
HELLO!!

Good to be here everybody. Thanks to Peter for resending the conf mail. How is everyone?

Cheers

Jem 

Very well, thankyou.  Welcome to the forum, we hope you like it here.

*horns*
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

funkster

HELLO!!

Cheers

Jem 

About bloody time  ;) Welcome to the madhouse Jem , you will feel totally at home  :)

How long now to the album release ?

Peter

Yes, Jem, ever since you revealed Black Light Machine, which already belongs to my favourite tracks, I can hardly wait to get my hands on the album....!

johninblack

HELLO!!

Cheers

Jem 

About bloody time too, welcome and enjoy your stay!

PH

Welcome to the cage, Jem!
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here! I'm also really looking forward to Milliontown. It's gonna be great! ;D
(I'm already looking forward to the second album ;))

HelenDo

Quote from: Peter on Sun, 2006-05-07, 09:48:17
Yes, Jem, ever since you revealed Black Light Machine, which already belongs to my favourite tracks, I can hardly wait to get my hands on the album....!

Completely agree with what Peter said. Welcome to The Shattered Room Gem.

Helenxxx

Jem

Thanks all. Currently watching 9012Live, the Yes vid from the 80's now on glorious DVD. I never realised before how much of it was clearly taped/overdubbed afterwards!  ;)

Anyways, the album's out in July. Any ideas for some gigs? We;re probably on a suppporting tour first off. We're only little.  :)

Cheers all,

Jem

JJ II

Well, how about supporting Asia on their European tour this fall/winter? [presuming they will do a EU-tour]  ;D

But I wouldn't mind a double-headliner with, say Shadowland or Landmarq.... either.

PH

Quote from: JJ II on Mon, 2006-05-08, 11:10:29But I wouldn't mind a double-headliner with, say Shadowland or Landmarq.... either.
That would be awesome indeed. ;D

Micha

Quote from: Jem on Mon, 2006-05-08, 01:34:57Any ideas for some gigs? We;re probably on a suppporting tour first off. We're only little.  :)

Cheers all,

Jem

Hi Jem,
Frost as supporting act?? I'd like to see Frost as Special Guest on the IQ 25th anniversary tour !

Cheers, Michael

funkster

Quote from: Jem on Mon, 2006-05-08, 01:34:57
Thanks all. Currently watching 9012Live, the Yes vid from the 80's now on glorious DVD. I never realised before how much of it was clearly taped/overdubbed afterwards!  ;)

Anyways, the album's out in July. Any ideas for some gigs? We;re probably on a suppporting tour first off. We're only little.  :)

Cheers all,

Jem

I'v said it before - the IQ silver anniversary tour  *horns*

marcello

This sounds kewl! I'll have a listen to the stuff on that website.
What will I be, When Winter comes again, and were wrapped up in furs, and life has begun again

Jem

Quote from: funkster on Wed, 2006-05-10, 22:58:30
I'v said it before - the IQ silver anniversary tour  *horns*

Hmmm, interesting. I'll have a word with J Jonah Jameson then...

I'll let you know how I get on.

Cheers all,
Jem

PH

It seems we all need to go to an IQ gig then! LOL *horns*

That's cool, 'cos it's the kind of music my father also likes. So I'll be there!! Well, if you're in Holland too ofcourse...

http://www.insideout.de/indexx.php?arg=AQcSBEtBQUwwAg <---- so coool!!!!

johninblack

Bloody hell mate, that's way cool!

Is it gonna be the same artwork on all releases or will it vary by region?

Peter

Jem,

you say
QuoteOh and while I remember, can I just say THANK YOU! to Pallas. For reasons that will become clear shortly
in your blog.

Could that mean that you're going to tour with them?

And then you say
QuoteI've spent nearly 2 years crafting this musical thing only to delete the whole bloody lot at the end

Why the hell would you have wanted to do that? I'm a "non-deleter", I keep even the crappiest pieces of code I come up with on my machine...

Oh, and the artwork looks veeery cool :D

And furthermore: please keep it coming! One a year, what a great idea!

johninblack

Quote from: Peter on Thu, 2006-05-11, 18:59:52

And furthermore: please keep it coming! One a year, what a great idea!

Only one a year, shows a total lack of ambition IMHO. ;)

PH

Quote from: johninblack on Thu, 2006-05-11, 18:51:33Bloody hell mate, that's way cool!

Is it gonna be the same artwork on all releases or will it vary by region?

There are two different coverartworks now.

I remember this one, which looks GREAT:

And now we have this one, which looks GREAT:

So, which is it gonna be Jem?

funkster

Quote from: PH on Thu, 2006-05-11, 16:35:04
It seems we all need to go to an IQ gig then! LOL *horns*

That's cool, 'cos it's the kind of music my father also likes. So I'll be there!! Well, if you're in Holland too ofcourse...

http://www.insideout.de/indexx.php?arg=AQcSBEtBQUwwAg <---- so coool!!!!

PH , here are the tour dates so far inc Holland

http://www.gep.co.uk/iq/livedates.html

PH

Quote from: funkster on Fri, 2006-05-12, 06:54:59
PH , here are the tour dates so far inc Holland

http://www.gep.co.uk/iq/livedates.html
Thanks a lot! Well, I hope Jem will do this, it looks good to me. But first I need to listen to IQ a lot more. I've only listened to Dark Matter and Seventh House so far. :P

I'm gonna ask my dad what he thinks of it. Maybe he wants to join me on this! LOL!