News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

12 String Bass

Started by keyboardistmatt, Sun, 2006-05-07, 02:03:10

Previous topic - Next topic

keyboardistmatt

Today, (6th) I went to the London Guitar Show, (seeing as my second instrument is Bass Guitar) and while I was there, I made it my mission to find a 12 string bass.

I found one, and played it! *ola*

It sounded wicked!

I just wanted to share that with everybody. *horns*
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

PH

Cool man! I hope you got a nice day there.
What exactly is a Guitar Show? A big room with all sorts of guitars you can buy? Or...

Keyboardistmatt, your mission objective is to infiltrate the London Guitar Show and finding the ultimate instrument '12 string bass'. Your local contact will help you once you get there. The final goal in this mission is to actually play the instrument and make it sound wicked. Make sure nobody sees you at any cost. We keep contact through CODEC. My frequency 140.25.
Good luck!

I've played to much Metal Gear...

Peter

Quote from: PH on Sun, 2006-05-07, 20:06:56
What exactly is a Guitar Show? A big room with all sorts of guitars you can buy? Or...

Keyboardistmatt, your mission objective is to infiltrate the London Guitar Show and finding the ultimate instrument '12 string bass'. Your local contact will help you once you get there. The final goal in this mission is to actually play the instrument and make it sound wicked. Make sure nobody sees you at any cost. We keep contact through CODEC. My frequency 140.25.
Good luck!

:D ROFL !
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

maddox

Good luck!

LOL  ;D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

keyboardistmatt

Yep! That's it; a kind of 'convention' where loads of manufacturers invade Wembley Exhibition Centre and show off the latest gear! *horns*

Good luck!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D LMAO :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

johninblack

Good luck!

LMAO! Don't grow up too soon will ya!

cabo

The bassist in Cheap Trick have been using a 12 string bass for years, btw have you seen the bass player in the danish band d.a.d? he use a two!! string bass

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: cabo on Thu, 2006-07-13, 21:13:55
The bassist in Cheap Trick have been using a 12 string bass for years, btw have you seen the bass player in the danish band d.a.d? he use a two!! string bass

12 String basses sound wicked don't they!?

John Paul Jones uses them! The title track from his 'Zooma' album is riddled with 10 and 12 string basses!