News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Spad

Started by Spad, Sat, 2005-04-16, 23:41:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Spad

So, this is my list (not in order of priority... ).... in brackets, you'll se the reference (for me) album....

- Arena (Songs From The Lions Cage)
- Pendragon (Not Of This World)
- IQ (Subterranea)
- Satellite (A Street Between Sunrise And Sunset)
- Magellan (Hundred Year Flood)
- Magenta (Seven)
- The Flower Kings (Unfold The Future)
- Neal Morse (Testimony)
- Spock's Beard (Snow)
- Pink Floyd (The Wall)
- Camel (A Nod And A Wink)
- Yes (Close To The Edge)
- Emerson, Lake & Plamer (Brain Salad Surgery)
- Marillion (Misplaced Childhood)

Does anybody know where I can buy the new Satellite's album on-line??? Thanx...  :D

Bye.
Spad.
Does it to matter to you?
In the lions' cage we're all the same.

The Voyager

...Concerning new Satellite's effort. You can try to make contact with the Musea lable or Metal Mind Production(http://www.metalopolis.pl/). Personally I'm quite impressed with CD "Evening Games". Alas, I did listen to a couple of bonus tracks yet. By the way, what do you think about your countrymen, ARCANSIEL? Their latest "Swimming In The Sand" is one of my 2004 favourites. Great album.

Spad

??? ... forgive me The Voyager..... but I don't know Arcansiel!!  :-[ ..... and my guilt is even greater 'cos they come from Italy!!

I swear I'll buy the collection you mentioned.... it seems to be great!!  ;D

Now I follow the link you kindly report about Satellite..... I'll keep you informed about my impressions on Evening Games.....
The last question: if you had to compare this new Evening Games with the previous one (A Street Between Sunrise And Sunset), what would you say??

Thanks for the info....
Bye.
Spad.
Does it to matter to you?
In the lions' cage we're all the same.