News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

The Cage and Contagion - the Max!

Started by JoHackett, Thu, 2005-02-24, 14:31:41

Previous topic - Next topic

JoHackett

I sign up for the Cage on line (to receive the Max!) and I never received an acknowledgement !?  ???
How can I know if my signing is effective ?

Thanks, JH.

Peter

Welcome JoHackett,

please take a look here for a possible answer to your question.
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Pascalj

Quote from: JoHackett on Thu, 2005-02-24, 14:31:41
I sign up for the Cage on line (to receive the Max!) and I never received an acknowledgement !?  ???
How can I know if my signing is effective ?

Thanks, JH.

I've found an answer here --> http://forum.the-ricochet.net/index.php?topic=87.0

Peter

JoHackett

Here is the explanation ! : "Sorry we didn't reply to some of you, but we got about 600 entries in our new page, so that's why we couldn't reply to you all."
But I hope they will reply one day !!!  ;)

Appelmoes??

It's been month's since I read that line. I think they would have read all 600 by now :-\ It's getting a little annoying :'(
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Appelmoes??

Hmm, the 'The Cage'-site has a good review of the album. I think I would buy it, but only if it's not that expensive, 'cause you can make your own version. (Okay, so it's not mixed by Mr. Clive...)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

marcelthecage

Hi

We are busy sending out the e-mail at the moment... it's on its way...

All the best

Marcel
The Cage

The Fury

Marcel,
Are the old members supposed to subscribe again as well?
Why do you laugh at my hopeless appeal for your mercy?

Robo_1

I signed up to The Cage yesterday, and I'm wondering if I've missed out on getting a copy of Contagion  - The Max? Contagion is probably me favourite prog album, so I'm rather desperate to get hold of a copy. If I have missed out, who would like to take a pile of cash off me for their copy ;D If not, do I just keep checking The Cage shop until it becomes available? Any help would be appreciated, as I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to listen to it. Thanks.

Peter

We're all waiting for 'The Max' to show up as a buyable item. No definitive date from either Marcel or Clive, though...

Robo_1

Quote from: Peter on Sat, 2005-03-26, 20:43:19
We're all waiting for 'The Max' to show up as a buyable item. No definitive date from either Marcel or Clive, though...

Thanks for the quick response, that's great news though - not about the wait of course  ;) - but certainly that I haven't missed it. Consider my breath, well and truly bated!

Deenfan

Moonloop

Quote from: Deenfan on Wed, 2005-07-06, 03:00:45
Will it be on the Verglas shop? ???

That's where I keep looking - also for my 2 missing Cage CDs  :)

Hurry, money needs to be spent  >:(  ;)
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

ravenheart

It's says right at the top of the Cage news page that Clive and the cover artist are still working on it and it's not ready yet.

The official discography also says that the first 3 Cage CDs are no longer available, so you won't be buying them from the Verglas shop any time soon.

Don't people read anymore?

Moonloop

Quote from: ravenheart on Wed, 2005-07-20, 15:49:37
It's says right at the top of the Cage news page that Clive and the cover artist are still working on it and it's not ready yet.

The official discography also says that the first 3 Cage CDs are no longer available, so you won't be buying them from the Verglas shop any time soon.

Don't people read anymore?

Steady on there mate, if you look at the Cage releases, the first 2 have download details and the 2nd two have "soon" against them, indicating (one would assume) that they will be available, erm, "soon"  ;)

This was discussed within the forum soon after it started and the Cage Admin guys did confirm a few are left and will be made available for online purchasing.

I know all this because I read it  ;D

ravenheart

A reader!? What what? You're a rare breed, son ;)

marcelthecage

Hi there to all of you who are desperately waiting for MAX!

We are trying to get it all together before the guys go on tour. But the band is not the only problem this time...  :D
We contacted David Wyatt to make a brilliant cover for MAX, but the guy is so populair since he start working for Arena that we have quite some problems to reach him. We also tried our friend Matiias Noren who did the artwork for Unlocking The Cage. But he's not available at the moment. If there's somebody out there who has a great idea for the artwok to be designed, please let me know!
We decided today that we will be using the current mix we have here instead of mixing it all again. It sounds great to us and we don't want to spend more time waiting for this release. So please be a little more patient with us. We do our best!

And for the Cage Page; we updated the page with a lot of 'old' interviews, reviews and more. If you have signed up and did not received the first Cage Newsletter last week, please make sure to sign up agian. We received about 50 emails back because the address was wrong.

All the best!
Marcel
The Cage

Moonloop

rosinski

Any other updates on this?

It's getting close to 1 1/2 years since this was first announced.

_PM_

Quote from: rosinski on Sun, 2006-04-16, 07:22:29
Any other updates on this?

It's getting close to 1 1/2 years since this was first announced.

good question.....what happen with contagion - the max? :)

kmorse

I used to be pretty good with the crayons in 3rd grade, but I don't think I'm up to doing a cover for "Max."
I'm falling.....Falling down again!

PH

Quote from: kmorse on Wed, 2006-04-19, 16:16:18
I used to be pretty good with the crayons in 3rd grade, but I don't think I'm up to doing a cover for "Max."

LOL.

Hey guys! David Wyatt finally finished his work for Contagion The Max!! And because I asked it nicely I got to see it first! Promise me you won't tell anyone!

Here it is!

kmorse

Wow! That's better even than the Visitor cover! *horns*

Which one is "The Painted Man"?
I'm falling.....Falling down again!

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.