News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Pendragon on tour

Started by HelenDo, Fri, 2006-05-12, 17:12:18

Previous topic - Next topic

HelenDo

If any of you have a chance to see Pendragon on their current tour, then I'd highly recommend it. I saw them at Riffs Bar in Hook nr Swindon last night & they were excellent. 2.5 hours of fantastic music. As a very recent fan, I don't know all their stuff, but I was particularly impressed with the tracks from the newest CD "Believe" & from "Not of this World".

The funniest moment of the night, was when the band all asked for towels (the venue being v small & v hot). When they got them Clive complained that Nick had got a nice towel and all he'd been given was a "J cloth" and it was pink!

Helenxxx

Teunis

Nice story Helen. I will be seeing them tomorrow. Very much looking forward to it. I will share my experiences as well  *horns*.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Teunis

I saw Pendragon last night and what can I say? It was awesome. A fantastic setlist and the new drummer was great  8). I liked his style of drumming, very aggressive. Highlight to me was 'Breaking the Spell', what a song, what a performance. It was the first time that I saw them and hopefully not my last time. It was totally sold out, but 'De Boerderij' is a very small venue. Bands like Pendragon and Arena deserve much more audience.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

creme anglais

How attatched do we think Clive might get to that mega-phone by the end of the tour?

I can just see him making good use of that!!! ;-)