News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Arena merchandise.

Started by Painted Fan, Mon, 2006-05-29, 17:41:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Painted Fan

For those who also can´t wait for a psychologist have the time to start a "non existing Arena tshirt therapy"(NEATT) ::),
i found a firm on the net, where we can make our own tshirts.
It´s pretty easy and not that expensive...Actually, the top seller "Comfort T" only cost 14,90 EUR.

Several tshirt desig´s/qualitys/6 size´s(S-XXXL)
Several colours of the different design´s
- Even sweatshirts, polo´s, hooded sweatshirt´s, badge´s, sticker´s and a lot more
You can add text(21 font´s. Several font size´s, several font colour´s)
Possibility of uploading images, or just use the avalable images(23 category´s)
- As you design something, you can priview the result at any time, before bying.

http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?sid=44010&affiliate=321396

Regarding the possibility of uploading images, i wonder if we are alowed to use Images of Arena?
Does anybody know who i must contact to ask for permission?

BTW!  If i/we get permission to use official Arena images/logo´s etc, you should be aware of the limitations the firm have on using uploated images.

- Quote:
You can print your own designs with digital transfer. Just upload a design in JPG, PNG or GIF format.

Your design size should be no bigger than 1500x1500 pixels (about 30x30 cm) and 2MB. NOTE: your browser must accept popups.

Have fun. I know for sure i will...like a junkie who finaly get a fix 8)

P.s. There is offcourse a possibility, that the members of Arena don´t want us to create our own stuff, with official images etc...I could imagine the band would demand us only to use images of skulls, fire, dragons etc, and not use pink tshirts ,red hearts and so on ;D

If it would be nescecarry, we could make something, then photograp it and upload the image for aproval.
...Yes i know, im a tshirt maniac :P

Appelmoes??

So now the band is doing gigs, what kind of merch can we expect? XL-sized T-shirt would be welcome. I loved the red longsleeve, but that one was to small for me, and I don't plan on participating in a gayparade. But besides that I would like to know what kind of shirt they bring a long.
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Herben

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2006-05-30, 22:05:54
I know it's gonna cost a lot more, but I'm willing to pay more (double the prize, it's ok).
You would look crazy in it!
Walk along the Waterfall, watching as the world turns red
Wonder where the river flows, and the blood on the River bed
Poison lies to close to us, Reach across the salt and Sand
Moving Deeper into the Land

PH

Quote from: Herben on Mon, 2006-11-20, 18:35:40
You would look crazy in it!

I look crazy in anything, believe me...

Bupie

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Mon, 2006-11-20, 17:45:44
So now the band is doing gigs, what kind of merch can we expect? XL-sized T-shirt would be welcome. I loved the red longsleeve, but that one was to small for me, and I don't plan on participating in a gayparade. But besides that I would like to know what kind of shirt they bring a long.

Would definitively buy one or two if they were available online.

And for the X-L size, I guess that, when it comes to members of the band, at least Mick would need this size to wear it on stage, don't you think ? ;)

Unicorn

Oh, I'd like a black one just with the logo. I hate messy shirts  ;)
Can we do this till 30.11.06? I have a spreadshirt cupon  ;D

Mick

Hi

at long last we have some t-shirts for sale only black short sleeve XXL and 25 left from the tour so check them out! at www.verglas.com

cheers

Mick

keyboardistmatt

Ooh, wonderful!

I'd like to get one myself!  I'm in the middle of moving house at the moment, so it would be silly to order now in case it goes to the wrong address, and I can't remember my new address until I get the keys for it.  I hope there will be some left though... :-\
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt