News:

write me a message if you can't log in, need to recover your account, or register a new account; also if the email address you used here might now be invalid!

Main Menu

THE THEORY OF MOLECULAR INHERITANCE TOUR 2022

Started by Teunis, Wed, 2022-09-14, 18:43:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Teunis

THE THEORY OF MOLECULAR INHERITANCE TOUR 2022 starts on 29th September. The full concert list is on the website:

https://www.arenaband.co.uk/tour-dates-2022/

I have posted all the concerts in the events section with links to the tickets:

https://shattered-room.net/index.php?board=13.0

Hope it will be a successfull tour *horns* .
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Teunis

You're welcome. It was a lot of work, but nice to do. If only 1 person would buy a ticket for the tour due to reading it here, it was all worth it ;) *horns*
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Peter

Quote from: Teunis on Fri, 2022-09-16, 19:34:59You're welcome. It was a lot of work, but nice to do. If only 1 person would buy a ticket for the tour due to reading it here, it was all worth it ;) *horns*

absolutely!
I still think we have a lot of readers, not participating actively, so yes, that would be cool!

erik

So what will be on the setlist? A couple of tracks of the new album of course, and Butterfly Man has been confirmed. For an anniversary tour it would be apt to visit all of the albums with at least one track. And I always like it when they bring in an older track not often played like they did with Welcome To The Cage or Empire Of A Thousand Days for example.
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

Peter

I almost don't care what the setlist will be, but I'm totally thrilles to see them live again, especially with Damian Wilson...!